What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - UNMC Pvt Ryan Birkett - Other (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Craig

Your In-game name

TCK Craig

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

UNMC Pvt Ryan Birkett

Date of the incident

04/15/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After moving in the HM and braking the doors to get the i get killed by the unmc whom where a ridealong as SGT Smithy can confirm the UNMC have been under ridealong tags and this means they cant carry weapons or specific uniform and they can not remain in a active gunfight as a ride along. With these rules in place they remained in the area as they walking in the HM and shot me and Phoenix. Soon after Pvt Ryan Birkett he logged off so i could not get in touch with him to resolve the issue.

Evidence is Phoenix's POV

Over TCK Members where involved with the scene such as pee money and Wade and a few more.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58f1adbdebba1baf24/unmc-3
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there at the scene. So this is my point of view of this

I had some great RP with SPC Jordan, so after restart i asked him if i could get a ridealong to have some nice RP, after all thats been between cops and UNMC. We meet up at the Kavala PD and i was asking the rules about this. I was then told by a DSGT that i could come with them just like i was. Uniform, guns etc, and then Ryan came into to the PD to just see whats going on and he got ridealong aswell. 

In the begining everything went fine. We rolled around the island and had some great rp with people. Then we where shuffled around in the teamspeak, i wasnt checking ts at all, whispers everywhere etc. I dont even know who was in the car before this incident. Suddenly we approched HM, and i asked why are we here, and whats going on. I was only told to initiate separly, wich we did after cops got shot. In the beginning RP was good. They asked why we(UNMC) where there and i said, today after all whats been going on recently, we are working with cops. Suddenly gunfight starts to happend, and this is where it ended up. Apperantly we got to HM with a PC for some reason, when they guy i was ridealong with wasnt even responding to it. I dont know how we got there with him at all actually. We jumped in a car on a incident before that had space for us two(me and Ryan), a couple of eyeblinks later we where there.

Well this is how it ended up. Not at all what we had in mind in the first place, when all we wanted was just to have some fun, and it ended up in a mess. I had a chat with Hammah afterwards, who was at the scene aswell, and we both agreed on that the whole situation was fucked, even before this happend cuz of some YR/CSOs i dont know more specifik on that point.

Iv'e tried to find rules about ridealongs after this, and i havent found any on the website about this.

As there was not cops enough online atm to blow the vault, i would gladly personally compensate the loss for your gear+pain for all persons that got shot down, including shot from police. I think it was 2-3 persons if im not mistaken.

Ryan logged of cuz he was going to bed as it was very late

//Jaegarn

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @TCK Craig,

Apologies for not being contactable after the situation, i wasn't aware at the time, that i had done anything wrong, otherwise id have happily stayed a bit later and resolved it. I have never been on a police patrol as a Ride Along before, and as Jaeger explained we were just looking for a bit of late night RP as there were less players online in the early hours of the morning. When we confronted the officers in charge of our patrol we were told the gear we had was allowed, given there ranks and experience in the police we simply took there word for it and carried on as normal. If possible get in contact as i feel as though this matter can be smoothened out over TeamSpeak,

Kind Regards, Ryan.

yeah man dont worry we had more information, and im sorry if i made you waid last night, kind of not well and fell asleep and just woke up. we talk now  :)

Had a chat on TS and have been compansated for me and phoenix, so the situation is resolved as we came to a mutal understanding that this could have been prevented if the police did not leave a PC in charge of ride alongs and accuallly follow the rules. Also Inform the ride alongs of the rules so they can understand ROA.

Thank you for letting us know that this report has been resolved @TCK Craig. As this has been resolved this report will be denied as such.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back