What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reports

17ambi

I've got a question regarding player reports- why is it more likely for a newer report to go under review rather than an older one. Doesn't really make sense to me and I've been noticing this for a while now. Is it just the admin's preference?

It's probably due to the amount of evidence. some reports may have more than others and its easier to sort out. Also they may have to look at it for longer and wait for a reply from all sides as some people play on the server and never visit the site till they actually get banned.

Usually, the oldest report gets dealt with first, and in oldest I do not mean post date, but as in when last reply was made. 

Some reports is very clear cut, has enough evidence or is very simple to deal with -  these can often skip the 'queue' just to get them out of the way.

There may also be other reasons for reports being postponed, such as some cases needs further investigations and discussion internally in the staff team.

Back