What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

resisting arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very good idea and many things like this should also be included to the likes of zipties.

+Support it's not always about losing and winning situations sometimes just the ability to make the situation longer is always interesting.

L this should also be included to the likes of zipties.
In all honesty I disagree with this part - 100% think it’s a good idea for handcuffs since that’s someone being arrested. However zip ties can only be put onto someone if they have their hands up therefore any struggle/fighting should already be over by this point. If someone has their hands up then they are more than likely at knifepoint, gunpoint etc… therefore further resisting wouldn’t make sense after already putting your hands up to be zip tied. Just my opinion though. 

I feel that this would be a good addition to the server,

however I would suggest maybe putting this on a 'trail basis' to see how it affects game play, I only say this because I haven't had any experience of this mechanic.

I feel that this would be an awesome addition to the server. The current system feels overpowered and wrong ( from a police perspective ). It would also makes chases a lot more fun / dynamic. +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back