What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Restart Announcments that show up even if ooc chat is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanculo

Brief Summary:             restart announcements  while ooc chat is turned off

Detailed Suggestion:   Would like to rather see a forced ooc chat message or a goverment account that is notifying people before a tsunami

The Pros:                     less messup after a server restart, 

The Cons:                     People pay less for thier impounds since they put their car away, taxis could have less to do after the restart.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?                     i would say a little. the biggest effect the taxi drivers would feel

Last edited by a moderator:
the first thing i do when i get in game is turn ooc chat off because its always full of utter shite so i tend to miss when staff announcements come through +1

same here;

++edit

Would be nice to have like certian warnings like

15 Minutes left until Tsunami dont buy cars

10 minutes left until tsunami dont move items

5 minutes left dont transfer cash or cars

1minute left GET OUT NOW

same here;

++edit

Would be nice to have like certian warnings like

15 Minutes left until Tsunami dont buy cars

10 minutes left until tsunami dont move items

5 minutes left dont transfer cash or cars

1minute left GET OUT NOW
You can actually do pretty much all of this as long as you log off before the restart happens

srry 4 that didnt know e.e

i keep it extremeley low mostly at restarts caus i dont want to mess with the system

srry 4 that didnt know e.e

i keep it extremeley low mostly at restarts caus i dont want to mess with the system
Pretty sure your data saves 5 minutes before the restart, and whenever you log off, so if you log out 1 minute before the restart, the past 4 minutes of stuff will still save, hence why if you log off just before restart, you wake up right where you were, as opposed to where you were 5 minutes prior

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back