What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Revolution and Matt (Action: Bans issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was checking names to make sure I don't kill anyone innocent and just the VDMers. And what so you want me to report him, and leave the server till they are banned ? Because If I didnt kill them they would have just crashed into our trucks or ran us over. You can clearly see them trying. He has broken too many rules, and if not killed on sight, would have done even more damage. It was the only way to force him off the server, as he forced many other civilians with his bullshit
Oh stop crying i had enough of this bull. The is zero proof of me vdming anyone but rather pure proof of you rdming me and my friend. 

Revolution Should be banned there is no doubt about that.

But Exile it doesnt matter what rules other people break doesnt mean you should break the rules. just report them and request compensation thats what those threads are here for.

dont go on a RDM spree.

you can clearly see it in your videos your checking the name of everyone you see [MetaGaming] then RDMing Revolution. just report him and let him be banned.
How is there no doubt about me getting banned from these videos its clear that i did nothing wrong and just got killed on sight cause BAD EXile was to paranoid of losing all of his work to sell the drugs that took him a long time to get. 

It's clear within the second that there was no Vehicle Death Match going on since no one was killed by a  vehicle. Not only that but I'm going to have agree with  RebornFuel that not only was Exile rdming but also metagaming as well. Im not 100% sure on what u guys are seeing in the 2nd video that would make u assume that he was VDMING. It's clear to me that Exile rdmed those two guys and should be banned asap.

It's clear within the second that there was no Vehicle Death Match going on since no one was killed by a  vehicle. Not only that but I'm going to have agree with  RebornFuel that not only was Exile rdming but also metagaming as well. Im not 100% sure on what u guys are seeing in the 2nd video that would make u assume that he was VDMING. It's clear to me that Exile rdmed those two guys and should be banned asap.
Exile should not be banned just told not to do it again, he is just doing what we all want to do, I just know its not aloud.

Exile should not be banned just told not to do it again, he is just doing what we all want to do, I just know its not aloud.
1st off RebornFuel you aren't an admin nor a mod so why do you come off as trying to act like one. 2nd of all Exile was already warned not to rdm again so therefore its clear what should be done here case closed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1st off RebornFuel you aren't an admin nor a mod so why do you come off as trying to act like one. 2nd of all Exile was already warned not to rdm again so therefore its clear what should be done here case closed. 
these threads are for people to give there opinions if we was not aloud to post then it would be a rule you just dont like it that i said you should be banned, as you was liking my posts earlier.

these threads are for people to give there opinions if we was not aloud to post then it would be a rule you just dont like it that i said you should be banned, as you was liking my posts earlier.
I don't mind you posting just try not to come off as someone with a higher authority. 

I don't RDM, this is a one off case, of preventing that lying knobhead of VDMing the whole town. Look at all the cars ffs, you think they randomly got left there ? No they were used for VDM by the two idiots. 

I don't RDM, this is a one off case, of preventing that lying knobhead of VDMing the whole town. Look at all the cars ffs, you think they randomly got left there ? No they were used for VDM by the two idiots. 
and exile your a douche for having internet thats over 10x better than mine

Those aren't all of my cars and nor my friends. You can't just say something without having any proof cause then you have no reliability. Therefore you are a dishonest person.

Locked upon request of RebornFuel: Reason; Turning into an argument, under investigation.

Exile tells the truths. Kavala was like some apocalyptic movie, like 15-20 hatchbacks in the streets, they (Revolution and Matt) kept buying new ones and driving in to everyone and everything. With no admins and no police on, the only real solution was to kill them. Something had to be done, we had spent hours getting the coke and had 5 trucks worth over 6 million.

Exile tells the truths. Kavala was like some apocalyptic movie, like 15-20 hatchbacks in the streets, they (Revolution and Matt) kept buying new ones and driving in to everyone and everything. With no admins and no police on, the only real solution was to kill them. Something had to be done, we had spent hours getting the coke and had 5 trucks worth over 6 million.
So when there is no admins nor police on you can kill what ever you want because you have 6 million dollars worth of coke on you?

So when there is no admins nor police on you can kill what ever you want because you have 6 million dollars worth of coke on you?
No we can kill stupid cunts like you who try to VDM everyone on the road. Stop acting like you haven't done anything, nobody here believes you.

No we can kill stupid cunts like you who try to VDM everyone on the road. Stop acting like you haven't done anything, nobody here believes you.
Yeah your friends are definitely not gonna believe me because they are your friends and are gonna try to side with you even knowing that you are wrong. Not only that but there was no VDM taking place within the 2nd video so you have no proof. 

Yes there wasn't any VDM on the second video, but there were attempts. We were just preventing them. I'm not just going to stand there and let you run me over to prove a point and loose 200k+ in gear. Many people got killed by you yesterday, and I was on your comms clearly hearing you saying that all you are doing is VDMing as it was fun. Yeah maybe it is fun, but find another place to do it.

And no they will agree because they have seen you run people over all day, and sorry that I am not a lowlife scum VDMer and have friends ?

Neither of the videos did Revolution RDM, VDM anyone. You have just recorded your self RDMing in the middle of Kavala. Even if he did RDM,VDM whats gives you the right to RDM back. You are just as bad as the person involved. Also i see you are rolling with guys that have multipul threads about them breaking the rules.
(Heres a couple that even got accepted and are awaiting a ban.)

In the second thread it says "Stime will be banned" That was at least a week ago.
This to me is clear evidence of rule breakers.

Also i wish i could of recorded eXile saying, "I always kill police and pretend i have drugs on me"
But hey.

And please dont post private addresses.

I can't see any VDM by revolution although there is a clear VDM case against Matt. Having said that, there are several RDM cases against Exile since there isn't an exception in the rules for RDMing. I should note Stime should also at this point be banned and if my memory is correct Exile, you are also on a final warning.

Also, since you have posted a private Teamspeak IP, I'll return the favour:

=BAD=eXile k1Ycl71bxfpoQWKEuEWbqZAfap0= 86.27.230.217

LaRoch NdUDl60v9U29VjKl8PAOTPTBmvo= 76.124.70.212

BratJaggesVlnd TU05HMCTKIXmaU0fLLBGL/4EpNw= 193.14.67.123

Yes there wasn't any VDM on the second video, but there were attempts. We were just preventing them. I'm not just going to stand there and let you run me over to prove a point and loose 200k+ in gear. Many people got killed by you yesterday, and I was on your comms clearly hearing you saying that all you are doing is VDMing as it was fun. Yeah maybe it is fun, but find another place to do it.

And no they will agree because they have seen you run people over all day, and sorry that I am not a lowlife scum VDMer and have friends ?
Like i keep saying you have zero proof of me vdming even attempting to lol. You are a joke and will get banned for being a stupid cunt that you are. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back