What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Revolution and Matt (Action: Bans issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the admins doesn't believe my story and my witnesses, then I dont want to be playing on a server full of idiots anyway. So it doesn't bother me, shame really the community has really being dying lately and getting filled with morons like yourself Revolution. And sharing my IP does what ? haha kids

Also use your common sense. Why would I post a video of me RDMing them on purpose ? But I'm tired of replying to your useless comments, it's just sad how lowlifes like you can get away with stuff like that. But oh well, maybe its a sign that the administration on the server is far below expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the admins doesn't believe my story and my witnesses, then I dont want to be playing on a server full of idiots anyway. So it doesn't bother me, shame really the community has really being dying lately and getting filled with morons like yourself Revolution. And sharing my IP does what ? haha kids
So now you result in calling the admins idiots if they don't believe your side of the story? By saying that it clearly shows who the real kid is. 

Crashing a car into buildings or cars to make them explode is just as much VDM. You were just lucky the car didnt explode there leading to people getting killed.

Your intentions however, are clear as day.

So now you result in calling the admins idiots if they don't believe your side of the story? By saying that it clearly shows who the real kid is. 
Hey revloution. I wanted to say that you really dont know how to go by rules. rdmer, vdmer and try to role but u cant. whatever is ure excuse but vdm me and bad exile is not really a good way to show you know the rules. we are a friendly community here. I dont want anyone to get banned. and the purpose of reporting a player is to try to solve it between u guys not to get sm1 banned. Bad exile : didnt i tell you yesterday that rdming a vdmer is pointless? once you do that u are just as bad as him. i know that he broke nlr, vdm u a lot and made u loose a lot of money. But when you fight fire with fire, all you get is a bigger fire.

I really wish and i really would love to help people in learning how to rp. for instance, revloution u rdm me yesterday because i had a gun as a police officer. well u should know that pcso and higher ranked officers actually have guns with them all the time, u told me that i shot u 1st. u came too close to me with ure gun sir and you were following me since i picked up the criminal. But i really dont care that much because i dont really need money to buy gear and stuff. am just sad cz rebels pay lots of money to buy an average gear and u just rent a 5k hatchback and vdm them :p . i just hope that this post tought both of you somthing, and am always here to help you guys :) best of luck and take it easy guys 

No that is not what I am saying. Speaking to an admin now, enjoy your ban.

I have today issued bans

00d4d788ea5a58f670d2e5d511215704 -1 Revolution - Forum Report 08/09/2014
0eb37d015b3349a999f0641cbc4f98b6 -1 Matt - Forum Report 08/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back