What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbery System (Crim 0.75)

Archie

wagwan piff ting wats ur bbm pin
Lifetime Donator

Robbery System (Crim 0.75)

We're excited about the new robbery system launched today, and we want to hear your feedback on it. We've set up a single location where you can share your thoughts, whether they're positive, negative, or anything in between. Your input is essential for us to understand how you feel about the update and make any necessary improvements.

We've seen the value of constructive and honest feedback from previous updates, like the Health update. It helps us identify issues quickly and address them effectively. However, to keep things enjoyable for everyone, please refrain from including spoilers in your comments.

Feel free to share all types of feedback with us. We want to know what's working well and what needs improvement so that we can make meaningful changes based on your experiences. If you come across routine bugs, continue reporting them through the usual channels. For discussions and interactions about this update, please use this thread to engage with others and the development team.

For any concerns about potential game-breaking issues, please raise them on the RPUK Discord ticket system. This will allow us to address them promptly and ensure a smooth gameplay experience for all players.

Thanks for keeping with me on this journey, it means a lot o7. As always I am excited for the future updates that await this project so stay with me <3

Archie

Last edited by a moderator:
HEE HEE HEE HA
200.gif

When can we rob the firm tower? (asking for a friend)

Other than that. Looks really nice and polished. Cant wait to try it out properly!

I like the update, but do we know/can we know how long the cooldown is before you can reopen the shop? It seems as though it would be possible for someone to continuously go around robbing shops and could put them out of business for the whole day? Especially with having to fix it and the cooldown 🙂 But other than that I do like the update, I was hoping to see Fleeca banks back as I believe they were taken away before I joined the server so never got the chance to see them in action 🙂

Edit: for example, Strawberry gas is currently being spam robbed which will put the store out of business for god knows how long. I think store robberies need to be on a cool down imo

I really love the new theft mechanic I just feel like the shops being fully closed when someone robs it until the owner comes about will really affect people who work irl. If I log off at 10/11pm then I'm robbed my shop will be closed till 6pm the next day. I feel like cooldowns should be in order if it's not already in place

Still can't wait to be actually robbed in game the RP will be fun

+1 with the above everyone most people hate Vlad so Limey's in the mud if it has no auto cooldown and we can't be around 😄 

I like the update, but do we know/can we know how long the cooldown is before you can reopen the shop? It seems as though it would be possible for someone to continuously go around robbing shops and could put them out of business for the whole day? Especially with having to fix it and the cooldown 🙂 But other than that I do like the update, I was hoping to see Fleeca banks back as I believe they were taken away before I joined the server so never got the chance to see them in action 🙂

Edit: for example, Strawberry gas is currently being spam robbed which will put the store out of business for god knows how long. I think store robberies need to be on a cool down imo
We have deployed some changes to help with the things you have suggested :)

• Love
Reactions: DJ
I played this update for 3ish hours, it was really fun and created cool opportunities for RP and shook up pre-existing gangs, users etc.

I think all the shops being forcefully closed by thieves created a unique atmosphere for regulars on the server. I think the added layer of inconvenience forced players to go outside of their comfort zone with regards to their day to day, habitual movements. Some players, mostly gangs, almost have a routine of where you typically find them on the map. Gang location/Safehouse >  Local shop > Pillbox > PD. I saw many more gang members out and about by themselves this evening.

To echo what others said above, I can see how It's annoying for newer players, or people who spend less time on the server. Many of the items from shops and pharmacies etc are essential for the wellbeing, and progression of your character in the city.

No fiveM server is perfect, RP.co.uk has its fair share of lag/desync. I've had other players drive through my car, and then 10 seconds later it's flipped and broken. You feel hard done by when you're trying to repair your car with your last repair kit and the server lags and you miss. Never bothered me as much before because you could always go to almost any shop and buy another v cheap.

While I enjoyed the inconveniences tonight, I think that was because it was a novelty being new. Too many inconveniences along with lag and desync is just going to make the server a chore to play on IMO. Maybe make the pharmacy, and like 1 shop “Government owned” or something so they cannot be robbed. Or make the sledgehammer really expensive to deter EVERYONE on the server trying to rob shops, forcing them to close.

I hear you about Pharmacies and the late night raiding. I have made some changes will be on the server in the morning/afternoon please let me know how it is after the fact.

I think the update will bring some more entertainment and more to do within the server for a bit, but with the shop updates would it be possible that even when the shop is closed due to it being robbed we the owners/workers would be able to still access the shop front to put stock in?

New robbery system is sick however the only thing that is annoying and I can see being an issue in the future is how shops are closed afterwards, I see the concept of it and think its really good however when there's this many robbery's going on all day long the shops are never open and its nearly impossible sometimes to find a shop that's open.

I have seen some have already mentioned about this so I would like to suggest some ideas to fix these issues weather they are good or not I don't know but ill put them forward and see if anything springs to mind.

First Idea: This could be a really good chance for a new job to be implemented such as a mobile handyman just like the mechanic job but this job would be dispatched to tills/doors that need repairing.

Second idea: If the shop owner does not fix the till within a certain time a charge is taken and the till is fixed automatically with the sense that someone has been in and fixed it.

Third idea: When a till is robbed let people still purchase items from store but not be able to rob it until its secured again.

I also do appreciate the work going into this and other updates. I would like to let you know about what I found while I was watching the shop.
1. I just witnessed a shop robbery. I also work at that shop and be for the update we used to get alerted by G6. Now we don't.
2. The time it takes to rob a shop…no police can respond to that. You are literally in and out with your reward. Unless cops are directly next to the shop, you ain't going to catch no thief.
3. Last night after fixing the till and the cooldown phase has ended, and the shop is accessible again. The till still looked broken. But ill keep an eye out for that.

I also agree with Price suggestion to be able to acces the shops inventory even though the Till is broken to either manage stock or even sell item while being at the shop.

Thank you for time.

Back