What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbery System (Crim 0.75)

Archie

wagwan piff ting wats ur bbm pin
Lifetime Donator

Robbery System (Crim 0.75)

We're excited about the new robbery system launched today, and we want to hear your feedback on it. We've set up a single location where you can share your thoughts, whether they're positive, negative, or anything in between. Your input is essential for us to understand how you feel about the update and make any necessary improvements.

We've seen the value of constructive and honest feedback from previous updates, like the Health update. It helps us identify issues quickly and address them effectively. However, to keep things enjoyable for everyone, please refrain from including spoilers in your comments.

Feel free to share all types of feedback with us. We want to know what's working well and what needs improvement so that we can make meaningful changes based on your experiences. If you come across routine bugs, continue reporting them through the usual channels. For discussions and interactions about this update, please use this thread to engage with others and the development team.

For any concerns about potential game-breaking issues, please raise them on the RPUK Discord ticket system. This will allow us to address them promptly and ensure a smooth gameplay experience for all players.

Thanks for keeping with me on this journey, it means a lot o7. As always I am excited for the future updates that await this project so stay with me <3

Archie

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf I think many have given up now on responding, we decided to test the timing and managed to do around 8 stores and nobody came untill we went to a place with 3 tills as you can do each one so doing all 3 gave time to respond but I can't imagine responding to the single till ones, if you've got good reflexes to get the spins then your in and out in a few, and you know the police are fed up when you do 4 shops next to eachother and they aren't there by the 4th
This has been changed by the way, times have increased

I repaired the Till. 45 mins later i went to the shop and it was still closed but i was technicaly able to rob it again.

Dont know if it is intended.

image.png

I love the update and are happy with how things are. 

It took a while too figure out how things worked out. But When i finaly did i enjoyed how it all was, how the alarmed sounded. And how, yeah things ended if you failed. Let us say i had a good laugh when i failed something (not gonna spoil it)

So one thing i have noticed is that the robbery takes longer time now, than when the first update came out. And i think that is too give the owners more time too respond and police? unfortanly no one showed up so i could create some fun typical Karen RP!

One thing that do annoy me is the long time it takes before a shop closes up again. Litarly having too run from store too store too maybe find food is hard. Feel like im in some kind off survial game sometimes 🤣

But other than that, i Love the update. And think it will create some well fun RP in the city! 

Thank you Staff and Devs for working on this ❤️

It still takes like 2 hours or so for the shop to be accesable again after manipulation of the tills. Is that intendet?

Unsure if this is a purpose built mechanic or not however;

I've noticed that the materials from the Pharmacy in Paleto pay out a significant amount less than in the city.

Paleto I managed to get stock from 1 shelf out of the 8 I tried

City I managed to get stock from every shelf that I tried.

Again, unsure if this is purposefully implemented, just something I've noticed having done a fair few now.

It still takes like 2 hours or so for the shop to be accesable again after manipulation of the tills. Is that intendet?
Today the last msg that the Tills got repaired was at 1530 as seen on the pic. Now 1810 over 2 1/2 hours later the shop still isnt accesable. Who are you trying to punish with this?

image.png

Btw side note. This shop got 10 alerts between 1226 - 1530. Yes 10 alerts, and since then the shop hasnt been accesable. Even more than 2 1/2 hours after the last alert.

image.png

Back