What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Roleplaying Gangs"

zener

Banned
I have been on the server for a fairly reasonable amount of time now and throughout my time on the server i have seen a dramatic decrease in the amount of roleplay that gangs actually take part in. The stereo type is that most hobos just run around and pick up guns and shoot, but recently certain gangs have just been straight gunfight with litle to no roleplay. For example, gangs are just looking for any reason to start of take part in gunfights. I have seen H.M Treasury robs where the demands have been all the gold and when that ridiculous demand is denied, its a gunfight. Also i have seen times where gangs just come across an active gunfight when them or there gang is not involved they will whip out a gun and because there is an active gunfight just start shooting people. I no longer am thinking what great roleplay i am going to get into but i wonder are there snipers on the hills and how many armed rebels are there. I think that we need to see a huge change in gangs attitudes from gunfights to roleplays. 

Unfortunately, sometimes, the RP quality from some isn't as good as we'd like (From Gangs or Cops) and it does get frustrating. The best advice I can give is: reach out to those that you're frustrated with and have a chat - give them some feedback and hopefully next time, they'll try a little harder. If it comes down to it, their lack of RP will bite them in arse eventually - either they'll be shown the door, or they'll disappear.

If it's a weekly rant then maybe it should be changed.
You got to understand that it is different in a rebel gangs eyes from the polices eyes as we dont want to get arrested or get weapons taken away, but in the cops eyes when it turns into a gunfight cops get angry because of this and say that its poor rp etc, but in a rebels gangs eyes it can sometimes be poor rp and be very angry as they are always nagging for our weapons and then from there it goes into a gunfight which leaves the rebels losing there gear when they get killed, which is understandable at the cops behalf, but in my opinion so its never going to change.

Zener, i kinda belive your new at police force. Old players who are in police force, they dont roleplay because they have heared same story over-over again. They dont care and goes to end with situation(tazing). Even so police have chance to get infomation that are they really surrounded and how many rebels are watching. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Zener, i kinda belive your new at police force. Old players who are in police force, they dont roleplay because they have heared same story over-over again. They dont care and goes to end with situation(tazing). Even so police have chance to get infomation that are they really surrounded and how many rebels are watching. 
What defines an old player?

Youre saying the majority of constabulary command and police command don't roleplay?

Cops that have been cops for s long time don't 'not roleplay' they hear the same stories, it gets boring and they go other ways about it; instead of just giving in and submitting to the other persons roleplay; they merely counteract it more, put up more of an argument forcing the other person to go more in depth.

You got to understand that it is different in a rebel gangs eyes from the polices eyes as we dont want to get arrested or get weapons taken away, but in the cops eyes when it turns into a gunfight cops get angry because of this and say that its poor rp etc, but in a rebels gangs eyes it can sometimes be poor rp and be very angry as they are always nagging for our weapons and then from there it goes into a gunfight which leaves the rebels losing there gear when they get killed, which is understandable at the cops behalf, but in my opinion so its never going to change.
You say this, but yet earlier this week, I roleplayed with your gang just outside kavala bridge. You all had illegal firearms, you all threatened civilian life's. My compromise was simple, we could part ways with everyone in tact (with there lives and weapons) all you had to do was leave your hostage to police punishment, but you guys were insistent on a gunfight. All for the sake of wanting to execute a random hobo.

I've played as a rebel for longer than a cop so I understand your point of view, but compromise is needed on both sides. Myself personally, I very rarely ask for a rebels weapon. (Its 'can you put it in your vehicle or backpacks please so civilians don't get scared)

Edit: I have occasionally come across your gang and had enjoyable RP. However, I felt neccesary to mention the above situation to show that improvement is needed from everyone, we need to work together as a community

That is completely untrue. You need to get your facts straight mate. Some people would get hurt easily by what you have just said. I was on a patrol with @INS Kieran Rheadand @FriendlyFireGuyand we had some amazing roleplay. They have been in the Police for a while and still RPed to their best. 

You have absolutely no excuse consiering you only joined last month..
409d68c251209283658e341564d26c65.png

Yes, sometimes we get the same thing again, but it dosen't mean we don't try and we don't care. I have been in the Police for 6 months, I still roleplay and try my best. I have not seen one person who dosen't care, and you no absolutely nothing about the Police because you aren't in it so can you edit your post please. Show some respect.

To be honest , players need to come up whit new stories also , my last station robbing went quite well , i played buisness man , who bought coffe and was pissed off cause of its quality , and wanted to get back my money , even gave cop to try it and he agreed, it`s all depends on situation , there are still gangs roleplaying , i have alot fun lately whit umc , cops and some other players :) dont do iligall stuff , and if you go for roleplay its easy to find and make :) good luck

Mayby i have bad luck then and roleplaying with bad police players. Blaming that i have less experience is the reason why i have lost my stuff by police roleplay(bad roleplay). I readed rules and spending time on forums. Like someone sayed this thing is being mention before. What happend with me, i readed that post and i took that seriously, but i got backstabbed by police, lexpected him roleplaying back. Because of what i have mentiond. Why i am mentioning this because this is reason way i think this way by old police players. I not saying all old police players are bad. Obviously i havent got chance to roleplay with all of them, but my expirence so far now, what has being happend, is reason why i think all of old police players. Thats my opinion and expirence of time spended on server.

Respond to @Ferguss

That is completely untrue. You need to get your facts straight mate. Some people would get hurt easily by what you have just said. I was on a patrol with @INS Kieran Rheadand @FriendlyFireGuyand we had some amazing roleplay. They have been in the Police for a while and still RPed to their best. 

You have absolutely no excuse consiering you only joined last month..
409d68c251209283658e341564d26c65.png

Yes, sometimes we get the same thing again, but it dosen't mean we don't try and we don't care. I have been in the Police for 6 months, I still roleplay and try my best. I have not seen one person who dosen't care, and you no absolutely nothing about the Police because you aren't in it so can you edit your post please. Show some respect.
Just because he joined the forums last month doesn't mean he joined the server last month. A lot of people dont even have a forum account and have been on the server for a long time. I have been on the forums for nearly 1 year but first logged onto this community a long time before that. 

You say this, but yet earlier this week, I roleplayed with your gang just outside kavala bridge. You all had illegal firearms, you all threatened civilian life's. My compromise was simple, we could part ways with everyone in tact (with there lives and weapons) all you had to do was leave your hostage to police punishment, but you guys were insistent on a gunfight. All for the sake of wanting to execute a random hobo.

I've played as a rebel for longer than a cop so I understand your point of view, but compromise is needed on both sides. Myself personally, I very rarely ask for a rebels weapon. (Its 'can you put it in your vehicle or backpacks please so civilians don't get scared)

Edit: I have occasionally come across your gang and had enjoyable RP. However, I felt neccesary to mention the above situation to show that improvement is needed from everyone, we need to work together as a community
I completely agree with your last statement but about the situation both of us had great rp but we wanted the hostage you wanted the hostage you know it was just a cluster on who wants the hostage which i completely understand as you're police and thats what you do, but there is  space for improvement but once again @YoCothanks for the rp i forgot to say thanks on ts.

+ 1

Also if people have issues with other gangs, try to talk to their leaders, I have spoken to LS's leader in the past few weeks and he told myself and @Shambala12that they understand that they have a few too many gunfights with us, but it is also our fault in some situations and we had a good talk about it.

+ 1

Also if people have issues with other gangs, try to talk to their leaders, I have spoken to LS's leader in the past few weeks and he told myself and @Shambala12that they understand that they have a few too many gunfights with us, but it is also our fault in some situations and we had a good talk about it.
I completely agree.

Back