What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RoleplayUK Launcher

Would this also include better anti-cheat within launcher? Maybe stop inject etc i know one of my arma 2 community had a anti-cheat within launcher to stop more people. 

Last edited by a moderator:
. @CC Joseph Tadworth Is it possible to integrate people’s Arma 3 profiles into this launcher. For example before I oneclick join I can select if I’m playing as CMO/SGT/TCK Norman, save doing it in arma? That would be sick

Ah ok that’s fair enough. :)

I was just wondering since Tadworth is the main developer for the current stats page & now this, if there is plans to update the stats page with the latest information (UNMC ranks up to 13, RTU rank, Airborne & DMU Rank) and make the leaderboards page public again. 
I am doing some of this in the spare time I get. Also @CMO Norman RTU Would not be displayed as it is a constab and constabs are not displayed on the stats page.

A Queue feature would be nice, So when the server is full you can queue to join.

Would this also include better anti-cheat within launcher? Maybe stop inject etc i know one of my arma 2 community had a anti-cheat within launcher to stop more people. 
If people are going to cheat/hack they wont be downloading, installing and using our launcher they would just join via the arma 3 browser.

So white listing via launcher wouldn't be an option?

good man. This would be great!

Is there an ETA on when the launcher will be Available for the Everyone? 

This could kill the player base though. Modded life servers are dying out because you need things like Arma3 Sync to get them, and people don't want to be bothered with downloading mods and other custom features, they just want to play. Doing this could turn people away and cause them to play on other servers, potentially killing it off. Its a good idea, but there is awlays the risk of causing the server population to potentially half.

This could kill the player base though. Modded life servers are dying out because you need things like Arma3 Sync to get them, and people don't want to be bothered with downloading mods and other custom features, they just want to play. Doing this could turn people away and cause them to play on other servers, potentially killing it off. Its a good idea, but there is awlays the risk of causing the server population to potentially half.
The launcher will not be required to play the server it will just be an optional feature that will make life easier. Some of the features include being able to download the mission files out of game so they will be much quicker to download. It enables people to view information that they could see on the stats page on the launcher so they can keep track of them selves easier. It won’t decrease the population it’s just something to try and make our lives easier if we feel like using it

The launcher will not be required to play the server it will just be an optional feature that will make life easier. Some of the features include being able to download the mission files out of game so they will be much quicker to download. It enables people to view information that they could see on the stats page on the launcher so they can keep track of them selves easier. It won’t decrease the population it’s just something to try and make our lives easier if we feel like using it
Oh right okay, what if you were to mke it so that you get say like 100k for installing it and using it so it is an incetive to use it as well? Like I know I sure would as soon as it comes out.

Oh right okay, what if you were to mke it so that you get say like 100k for installing it and using it so it is an incetive to use it as well? Like I know I sure would as soon as it comes out.
You want to be paid for using something that’s meant to make things easier for you...? It’s optional. I don’t think they’d care that much if you didn’t use it, others would and it would make it easier for them 

Back