What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RoleplayUK Launcher

RoleplayUK Launcher

Quite a while ago now (only a few "oldies" will remember) RoleplayUK (AltisLifeUK at the time) had its own launcher, capable of downloading the now-defunct modpack and connecting our players directly to our servers without any of the hassle of using the in-game server browser. I'm currently in the process of developing a new launcher with a whole host of new features to improve the RoleplayUK experience and am willing to open the project to the public at this (relatively early) stage of development.

Planned Features
Obviously, I'm very open to suggestions, so if you've got any please comment them below and I'll add them to the below list if I feel they're fitting for the project!

• Pre-download and install mission files before entering the server to avoid having to use the (extremely slow) in-game downloader.
  • Connect a PlayerID to your launcher and view in-game stats before entering, as well as various different badges/achievements relating to your in-game character.
  • An in-game overlay that connects seamlessly with your client while on our servers.
  • tracking and monitoring your playtime on our servers and tracking your stats as you play and rewarding you with both in-game items/currency and achievements.
  • Join our all our servers with the OneClick joining system.
  • A dashboard with the latest RoleplayUK News items and featured posts from our forums.
How you can help
Anybody can help with the development of this project, by suggesting ideas for the launcher, offering your skills in the development team, testing the launcher when it reaches alpha/beta stages, or one for everybody by providing some of your favourite quotes from our members to be displayed on the loading screen (simply type them as a reply to this topic), and if you're lucky, you'll be featured.

Some sneak previews of features and the launcher will be provided in due time, and if anybody has any questions feel free to send me a message on the forums, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

cwkSyAd.png
This would be amazing <3

Back