What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ronin Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaaaat 😢 

Had some great experiences with you man. Best of luck with everything, don't hesitate to message me for a game of cs! 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great ride while it lasted but all great things must come to an end. i'm gonna keep this short and sweet special thanks to some people who have made it a absolute blast to play with and have given me a shit ton of fun in my time.

@VeikkQ, @CC Joseph Tadworth, @MrKraken, @Dogtor ,@Josh Black , @Keven Stewart @cammo308

if I've left you out i do apologises be sure to just reply. 

Ps its been amazing at the police, some of the best times.
Thanks for everything mate,

Hope you come back sometime soon, we'll miss ya!

💙

Only known you for a short while but you're a great lad Ronin. Be sure to drop me a message if you're ever passing by. I'll miss ya bud 💚

Sad to see you go, Ronin. Only spoke to you a few times but I witnessed a few encounters between you & @JesperG. Good times, take it easy man

NO! Who’s gonna carry me in CSGO now!! 

Aw dude wish I saw this earlier see you around all the best

Have a good one ronin, it was great fun going on patrol with you when I was in the police 😉

to everyone thinking i've left permantly thats not the case, as some of you have already seen i'm on every know and again but nothing major. further more i am all happy that you have taken the time to reply to just to clarifiy i'll be on like once a month or twice a month.

i am greatful to all that replied, and you're all the reason why this server means soo much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back