What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPFM new songs/ads

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:

RPFM is great. however, all the remixes and nightcored songs get boring and a great chance for in server ads.

Detailed Suggestion:

Add songs made by the community to RPFM! There have been some tunes made by the community what should feature on RPFM such as

Busy in tha booth

Adds:
Fudge Lane Mini Mart

Lucky Plucker

Ivhan Trailer

This will also hopefully make more people let their creativeness run wild. I want to see all the creative audio ads from shops on the radio and hear Chris ask if i want a bag on the radio

The Pros:

More incentive for songs and ads to be made about and in city

The Cons:

Ads on radio

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as a skip button on the radio is added
There's not really anywhere that a skip button could go

all the remixes and nightcored songs get boring and a great chance for in server ads
Since RPFM currently is just music from a youtube live stream there isn't really anyway for us to do adverts in between songs.

Add songs made by the community to RPFM
If we had enough songs we could just play them on loop and also have adverts in between like you suggested above.

As I've stated before, we do have the ability to live stream to RPFM however that feature is currently unused due to the fact that that we'd need a radio licence to re-stream copyrighted songs, we are however looking into possibly allowing people to submit pre-recorded podcasts & custom non-copyrighted songs etc which would then be live streamed over the radio.

There's not really anywhere that a skip button could go

Since RPFM currently is just music from a youtube live stream there isn't really anyway for us to do adverts in between songs.

If we had enough songs we could just play them on loop and also have adverts in between like you suggested above.

As I've stated before, we do have the ability to live stream to RPFM however that feature is currently unused due to the fact that that we'd need a radio licence to re-stream copyrighted songs, we are however looking into possibly allowing people to submit pre-recorded podcasts & custom non-copyrighted songs etc which would then be live streamed over the radio.
There's definetley potential there and more and more people are coming out of the cracks to record their own songs so could be done?

This was has been one of those dreams of mine ever since i joined the server, considering how much time everyone spend driving now and then having a dynamic community radio affected by real rp from people would be awesome imo, inspiring in fact like u said,  if possible. I remember the struggles the devs had to go through get the one we have today working so im pleased with it working  really but this would really send the radio side of things to the stratosphere 😄 

This was has been one of those dreams of mine ever since i joined the server, considering how much time everyone spend driving now and then having a dynamic community radio affected by real rp from people would be awesome imo, inspiring in fact like u said,  if possible. I remember the struggles the devs had to go through get the one we have today working so im pleased with it working  really but this would really send the radio side of things to the stratosphere 😄 
This could be potentially achieved with "RP Youtube Streams" without having to trouble the devs we could have Youtube Streamers people can tune into that are in RP but have to setup certain parameters to qualify as "in RP". Then people would be able to stream the youtube streams ingame via the DJ booths and portable speakers

Back