What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPFM - Radio Station

Calven404

Unlinked
Upon my adventrues i bumped into a radio broadcasting station and it sparked an idea, to do with the RPFM radio  station we have in the city. 

The idea is to host a radio station from the game with its own dedicated server that somehow could be implamented into the game (Dunno how but im sure devs can work there magic) AzuraCast is the most popular radio station hosting software. The Radio station could bring a lot of things to the RP such as Cash Registers, buisness adverts, Weazel News and even themed music on certain days and times the ideas are endless. 

Cash Register 

The Cash Register ideas is basic but could change someones life basically the idea is the way the police firefighters and that have there own dedicated lines it would be the same with the radio station where people lets Say Text a word in and it enters them into a massive pot where they have a chance of winning a lump sum of money and to fund for this they would need to pay a fee of I dont know 10k - 20k and all the calculations are added up and thats the cash register for the day so for example 35 people text YES to the hotline and it takes 20k out there bank the cash register for the day will be 700k wich will be announced on air so everyhone knows how much the cash register is  so basically what will happen is all the phone numbers that are put in a massive random generator and then 1 is choosen at random and then called the person who is being called has 5 rings to pickup and say how much is in the cash Register amount if they get it right they win the cash and if they get it wrong it carrys on till the next day. The lines would close at 8pm lets say and the call will be made at random between 9pm - 10pm Then the lines for the next day will open at 8am or 12pm​

​

Advertisements 

With advertisments it brings a great oppertunity for Buisness owners to advertise there buisness on a widerscale for and to get out to people aswell as even do a few promotions on the station aswell. Buisness owners will have to make there own adverts and such then during intervals they will get played on the radio ​

Weazel News

Weazel News could provide the news on the radio station for the day or even every few hours gives Weazel News more RP as well as keeps the city on whats happening and could be really intresting if they do interviews with people aswell as bring sporting news and so much more the possibiltys with this one is amazing and could really bring weazel news to life and the people who play weazel news alot more motivation to go out and find news as it will be Broadcasted across the city ​

Song Requests 

This one is quite self explanitory basically what people will do is request a song through the hotline and give there name and the song they want for it to be played would be a good idea for themed nights such as Throwback Thrusdays , Friday night dance music , Saturday club music and so much more they could even possibly get on the radio to announce the song they want and have a chit chat wth the radio host whoever that maybe and give a few people a shout out ​

​

Thank you for taking the time to read this idea and please feel free to leave ideas and improvements down below ​

​

Pros: 

A uniqe radio station that no other server really has 

Endless amount of RP situations

Chance to change someones life with the Cash Registger 

People would actually maybe listen to the radio

Cons: 

Alot of Dev work 

Here i have attached the possible site for the radio station wich could get a rebrand on the outside 

​

​

radio.png

RAD.png

The idea is to host a radio station from the game with its own dedicated server that somehow could be implemented into the game.

As I stated on the post above which is a very similar idea from what I can see "The ability for us to live broadcast on RPFM exists but is unused, it might be used to stream pre-recorded things such as podcasts at some point though". Music is a definite no sadly due to re-streaming/copyright concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back