What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Game Giveaway (RDR2 / SWJFA)

Star Wars Jedi 😄

The community itself and the people within it

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, Star Wars nerd for the win 🙂

In regards to why I like RPUK, gave me the chance to meet people from different parts of the world and make some new mates who were quite similar to me, oh and create some brilliant moments which I won't forget in a lifetime!

Star Wars - Love the community in general and playing together with the friends I made here.

@John Fletcher Won the other giveaway on Vladic's Stream tonight! Congratulations! 

Invite everyone to come and enter this giveaway! If you own the games you can gift the code to a friend, what you do with the code after is completely up to you! Goodluck all.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - The seriousness and the dialog between dev team and players, theres a connection.

RDR2
Amazing Game! - i like the different kinds of roleplay that you are presented with

Last edited by a moderator:
yeeeehaw, Country roads, take me home. Red Dead Redemption 2, Kavala Hobo 4 Life #TeamBananaVeganOil #TeamARAC

Star wars

What can be better than driving a hemtt around, meeting poor hobos in kavala, and eating apples? NOTHING

Star Wars

The banter on the server is amazing, great bunch of people and met so many people here 

Star Wars would be cool actually...

The reason I am still playing Arma are the countless people I became friends with over the last few months. Some of you weirdos just manage to make me piss myself out of laughter,  even when I´ve had a shit day and that alone is worth putting up with well... other things... or people... you name it. 😅

Side note: Nice idea @Stealthee 👍

go on then 🤷‍♂️

rdr2

everyone here is just different and yet we can get on here and just chill and have a laugh with one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back