What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Game Giveaway (RDR2 / SWJFA)

RDR2 for me: 
I love that there is a place for every type of person and every type of personality (within rules ofc). You can always find people that match your style.

Count me in for the Fallen Order,

Got to love that in roleplay.co.uk you can find yourself in scenarios that you never thought about, and the fact you always find people from all over that you tend to get to know, laugh with and become good friends with.

Red dead 2 🙏 

I like rpuk cause, the roleplay is just the right level for my immersion 😎 

Red Dead Redemption 2 😉

I love roleplay UK, it's a fun community with lots to do; I love roleplay and think the way that Roleplay UK does it is amazing.

SWJFO - The vast amount of different people and personalities you meet and become friends with over time 🙂 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Dexterr

Congrats, contact me either on forums or teamspeak for your winnings! 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

The Poseidon and police have been at war ever since the unmc fucked off, but once just once on a low pop summer day, I found police and Poseidon sitting in Kavala PD conversating like normal human beings. then I might have accidentally unintentionally come to shoot a Poseidon fellow, but the police and Poseidon worked together to bring me to justice. these are the moments I stay for. RDR2 thank you very little.

The Poseidon and police have been at war ever since the unmc fucked off, but once just once on a low pop summer day, I found police and Poseidon sitting in Kavala PD conversating like normal human beings. then I might have accidentally unintentionally come to shoot a Poseidon fellow, but the police and Poseidon worked together to bring me to justice. these are the moments I stay for. RDR2 thank you very little.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 20:23, Stealthee said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Its closed m8

Back