What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK gang / police & standard Calendar Merch

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
so RPUK at the moment has some clothing merch wich im a proud owner of a shirt jumper and mug.

but i would like to put forward an idea of Police Calendar, NHS calendar & Gang calendar.

these calendars will be put up for sale for people to buy from RPUK to hang on their walls at home.

the images will be submitted by the faction members and the best ones will be selected by the faction command.

once these images have been selected they will be put together on their calendars and submitted to the RPUK staff team

this is when they will be added to the RPUK store to be purchased to help fund the servers.

Pros:

extra merch for RPUK community to buy making the server fund reach its goal quicker After paying off the company to produce this item.

cons will cost the community money to produce

will post examples in the near future  

right i've tried over and over again to get these pictures to work but they won't go on any website that makes calendars so here is an example with no dates but would be rather self explanatory you have pictures on the top page then bottom page with the month and days. i can't show the pictures ether as they just won't upload ether will try and figure something out

if someone can let me know how to make a picture be able to upload onto imgur or an calander website that will be helpful

Back