What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Warwick Because he was a genuine nice guy from the start and hasn't changed since, much love and respect for this man! Vanity For Life bro ❤️

@Jayray Holderis my the love of my life, so I have taken my time to quote the bible.

"So God created TOMMY in his own image, in the image of God he created him; TOMMY and JAYRAY he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to TOMMY and JAYRAY, 'Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.' "

Thank you @Henning Orionfor the kindness ❤️ You really made me smile with your comment. Throughout my years in this community I have come across many lovely people. There are many people working for this community behind the scenes that don't always get the credit and recognition they deserve. People who may not always have had money to help build the community but who spend countless hours to make this place so amazing for everyone. Whether it's giving a helping hand to a hobo, providing amazing rp and gunfights or working to make the factions run smoothly. So my vote goes to the unsung heroes of RPUK. There are many of them but to name a few:

@GremlinGremlin (or Gremi as I like to call him) has recently become staff but has one of the kindest hearts out there. Even the police's mortal enemies can't help but love this CC.
@Henning OrionAn excellent example of a person with heart for this community. Works hard to make Poseidon amazing for everyone. Does tilt a lot in LoL. 😉
@Kieron OrionKieron is one of those people who has been around in this community for years. Often speaking of the good old days way back when. Throughout the years, though he may have occasionally gotten in trouble, he has always loved this place. To this way he is working hard to make it a better place by participating actively in Poseidon, gangs and even during community meetings.

@Bowen Orionhas helped me out immensely, he's a super nice person, and he was one of the first people whom I actually talked to. 
@Nalurah has always provided a helping hand, even when she's busy doing other stuff and it warms my heart.
@GeneralVZfor outranking me in Poseidon, even though I was his trainer in Poseidon ❤️
guess we where in the same boat when training @GeneralVZthey grow up so fast hopefully he will never forget our sacrifice and time for him when he becomes capo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back