What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Paintball Premier League (PPL)

Rhys

Banned
PPL1.JPG
unknown.png

PAINTBALL PREMIER LEAGUE

A 5-a-side paintball league! Gangs and groups/factions battle it out weekly in a friendly and competitive environment! (chance for gangs and police to shoot each other without real guns whilst still feeding their egos 😉

I'm sure this idea has come across peoples minds before, so thought I would make a quick suggestion on this. We all love events, but sometimes having those one off events and then not having one for a while can be annoying. With this idea, it would be a weekly event everyone can attend and it be an ongoing thing people can look forward to. 

I believe having something like this can create so much RP for people, and not just for the people competing either. For example, people could set up illegal bookies and take match bets on the games, someone or a group could be in charge of keeping and renting out the paintball gear for the weekly matches, commentators, pundits, interviewers, referees, the list goes on. 

There are a lot of places around the city for the matches to take place at, and every week the venue could change. One week it could be at a gang turf, the next week it could be at the power plant, the following week it could be held at the airport, then at humane labs etc. 

At each venue/map, the addition of an advert board that are already in the city could be placed there so it can display the league table and be updated every week after the games. Paintball gear would only be rented out and must be returned after the game has finished, this is to prevent anyone getting hold of the equipment. Example, like 5-a-side football each person pays a sub (pay to be part of the team) and that money then goes to the people in charge of the gear so they are paid for the rentals. Each team would also pay a one time 'buy in' fee to be part of the league, this money will then go towards the prize pool at the end of the season. 

There could also be more than one league, so you could have the pressure of promotion/relegation from the leagues. Gangs could have A and B teams, Police could have a firearms team, CID team, RPU team. Would also like to add that the teams I have put into the table are just examples, others would also be able to join. Having people turn up every week on a set day, at a set time, is always going to be difficult. So, as long as the person participating in the team is part of the F6 or known to be part of the group, then they are allowed to play. 

A lot of work would have to go into implementing something like this into the server, but I do strongly believe this could bring so much RP to people, and it would be something I think everyone could look forward to taking part in on a weekly basis. 

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this, and any additional ideas people have, or if you hate the idea (sorry if this has been suggested before). Also I would like to add that the table is just an example, don't be annoyed with the placings 🙂 

Would absolutely love to see this be added into the city would be a huge amount of fun and maybe help people get a bit of the shooty shoot out their system.

Big +1 - Would be a great laugh and as Zulu mentioned above, this would be another good idea to get some of the shooting out of the city

Just an addition - In terms of event staff, maybe there could be a rotation between all of the gangs/ factions that take the responsibility each time there's an event so everyone gets a chance to run the event and show their RP in doing so! 👍

p.s. I know the table is an example but pfft 😉

Big +1 - Would be a great laugh and as Zulu mentioned above, this would be another good idea to get some of the shooting out of the city

Just an addition - In terms of event staff, maybe there could be a rotation between all of the gangs/ factions that take the responsibility each time there's an event so everyone gets a chance to run the event and show their RP in doing so! 👍

p.s. I know the table is an example but pfft 😉

Having different gangs/factions host a matchday and take turns is a great shout! +1 this idea 

• Love
Reactions: CC
I mean, aside from you missing the most powerful gang in the city off the list 👀 Big +1 as it would benefit pretty much everyone and would maybe help stop some of the dumbass gun fights (lol a man can hope) 

We’ve actually done our own internal version of this supported by staff before and it was a lot of fun and great to blow off some steam.

+1 would love to see this and would be better than having constant wars, instead this is how u settle ur beef 

+1 but make a super league for hustlers and vagos otherwise it won’t be fair on the rest of them 

Sounds like a very creative and good idea Micky +1

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Would be fun and a nice thing to look forward to!

You forgot The Order, you 229 boys know we can shoot 😉

Back