What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

I'm at work so I cannot go into this in too much detail but is there any rules regarding the knockout animation being used as a form of initiation. a lot of people knock others out for "fun". If its not roleplay, it should count as initiation? Thoughts? 

I'm at work so I cannot go into this in too much detail but is there any rules regarding the knockout animation being used as a form of initiation. a lot of people knock others out for "fun". If its not roleplay, it should count as initiation? Thoughts? 
It does NOT count as initation.

The person being knocked down would have had to say 'if you knock me you'll be getting domed by dave frank and dipshit'

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming)

Can this be amended to initiation is NOT required for MRAP ramming inside the redzone, given the redzone is shooty mcshoot on sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can there be a rule added about the amount of people now running round and unholstering pistols and then knocking people out (Shift + G), you can knock out as soon as you unholster which causes you to be knocked out without even seeing a weapon. It can holstered straight after aswell so no weapon is even visible the entire time. Can't find any rules on this at the moment and I think it would be failrp, especially when done against people who have weapons pointed at you.

(4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban)

Does this include checking your bounty as certain roleplay requires no bounty.

Suggestion:

Add a rule to prevent misuse of Ghosthawk weapons by corrupt police/rebels

Intentionally firing Ghosthawk's weapons without permission of the person in charge of Ghosthawk will result in a ban.

Or something similar to

Misuse of the assets of the Ghosthawk which the management sees as a severe misuse may be punished by an ban. This rule applies for all factions, but guidelines are set for the police through NPAS.

@Zynnnnthe rule for warning shots is three to the front and three to the back of the vehicle I believe :) 

With regards to rule 2.7 does this mean that when the hobos are running around me while I'm trying to taser them that is an offence and if so I can report them? 

(9.3.2) UNMC clothing is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with hiqh quality roleplay.

Can be this changed so we're allowed to wear any UNMC equipment (like vests, hats etc) excluding the uniforms and textured backpacks. It encourages roleplay as equipment can be traded, robbed away from the UNMC and allows for more blackmarket trades. 

(3.8) WarningShots - Warning Shots - 3 shots to the front and 3 shots to the rear of the helicopter will be regarded as warning shots. This is the servers universal sign indicating that someone is telling you to leave. If you don't adhere to said warning shots, the helicopter may be fired upon.

Any chance it could be made a requirement that these warning shots have to fired with tracer rounds?  With earplugs in / at night it can be impossible to know that you're actually getting warning shots as you can't see nor hear them.

Regarding Bounty Hunters in my opinion there should be a rule which states that bounty hunters cannot work in accordance with rebels. Possibly this could be fixed by mentioning that bounty hunters have to work alone therefore initiation has to be done by themselves in order to shoot, additionally maybe that gang affiliations do not apply when in bounty hunter uniform. 

(I understand that some of these maybe considered unwritten rules but I think that it would be useful for people because after an incident today people were very confused.)

(3.8) WarningShots - Warning Shots - 3 shots to the front and 3 shots to the rear of the helicopter will be regarded as warning shots. This is the servers universal sign indicating that someone is telling you to leave. If you don't adhere to said warning shots, the helicopter may be fired upon.

Maybe add warning shoots to boats?

2 sets of warning shots well infront. If ignored the boat can be disabled.
Shots are to be made with tracers and unsilenced.

Maybe add warning shoots to boats?

2 sets of warning shots well infront. If ignored the boat can be disabled.
Shots are to be made with tracers and unsilenced.
Disagree with the unsilenced bit, you're giving away your position enough with tracers too want everyone around too hear you firing as well, other than that +1

[SIZE=medium](6.1) You are unable to kill anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Few Questions about this rule 

when a cop is shooting at you from a blue zone can you fire back ?

when a cop steals your vehicle in an active gunfight with the police can you still fire at them if you are shooting them already from outside the zone ? 

Honestly my personal opinion about blue zones is it's a bad idea , if it was a greenzone then it would make it fair and honest but it can really be abused and it has been lately so i just wanna clear it up.

[SIZE=medium](6.1) You are unable to kill anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Few Questions about this rule 

when a cop is shooting at you from a blue zone can you fire back ?

when a cop steals your vehicle in an active gunfight with the police can you still fire at them if you are shooting them already from outside the zone ? 

Honestly my personal opinion about blue zones is it's a bad idea , if it was a greenzone then it would make it fair and honest but it can really be abused and it has been lately so i just wanna clear it up.
i think it's a great idea. would you ever in real life chase someone into a police station? if the police feel threatened they will go back.

Police can't kill you from the blue zone btw.

And for the second question. As soon as it enters the blue zone you can't shoot at it. 

Back