What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

i think it's a great idea. would you ever in real life chase someone into a police station? if the police feel threatened they will go back.

Police can't kill you from the blue zone btw.

And for the second question. As soon as it enters the blue zone you can't shoot at it. 
Well cops are shooting from the blue zone lately and even if its rubbers its still abusing the fact that someone is outside and they shoot :s

(9.3.2) UNMC uniform is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with high quality roleplay.

I think that if you roleplay a hostage situation or something similar with a UNMC member and they think that the roleplay is worth the reward of a uniform then that person should be able to essentially rob it from the UNMC member. This would be at the complete discretion of the member, maybe limit it to higher ranks only.

I only suggest this because I feel that if you are able to get a hold of a uniform, it could create a bunch more types of situations that could be roleplayed, such as espionage within the UNMC to gather information etc.

I do understand there could be cons to this too, it is merely just a suggestion.

That would be cool role play, but then again everyone would know your a spy etc
Depends how you do it, if you wear a mask and change your voice saying you have lost your voice etc. There's a few ways to get around it. I just think it would be good.

But have it so it is not fail RP or bad rp if UNMC refuse to give a uniform in the event of death threats, that way they are protected in some form of way against abuse.

Depends how you do it, if you wear a mask and change your voice saying you have lost your voice etc. There's a few ways to get around it. I just think it would be good.

But have it so it is not fail RP or bad rp if UNMC refuse to give a uniform in the event of death threats, that way they are protected in some form of way against abuse.
I think that the theft of the uniform of any whitelisted faction creates issues within the factions and would be too messy to deal with, the backpacks, items, vests etc I agree but the uniform I think is a no no

Rule clarification: robberies

As a new member to this community I first read the rules to make sure I wan't breaking them but after playing a bit I still found myself questioning what was allowed or not.
Turned out that some things that I experienced was considered RDM, where as I thought it was allowed.

I myself have been roleplaying for quite some time on dayz on a quite elaborate community, where there are quite some rules about robberies etc and what is and isn't allowed. Only when I came here I couldn't really see anything in the rules about what you can or can not do in a situation.

So let me elaborate on a situation:
Let's say my friend/gangmember get's robbed(full initiation)
I thought it would be allowed to shoot the initiators because hey, i'm not even 100m away and they are threatening my gangmember/friend.
Turns out I was wrong about that and the people I was in ts with explained me that the person being robbed needs to clarify that he has friends in the area that will shoot if they bother him again. And of course the initiating party needs to clarify as well that he has friends in the area.

Now I'm not picking on the rules because I can see where it's coming from and why, because it's heavily rp focussed.
But the thing is, I only found out after the situation had happened and I asked some questions about the situation to the people in TS.

Is it not a great idea to give a clear explanation about robberies and the people in the area affiliated.
Because this would probably avoid some RDM situations. See I was lucky it happened on some allies (misinterpretation and such) and there was still an active gunfight. But  I think the server and the new people + solo players who don't have people to explain it to them, might benefit from a small addition to clarify about robberies with multiple people. As even I was struggling to understand what is and isn't allowed.

(9.3.2) UNMC uniform is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with high quality roleplay.

I think that if you roleplay a hostage situation or something similar with a UNMC member and they think that the roleplay is worth the reward of a uniform then that person should be able to essentially rob it from the UNMC member. This would be at the complete discretion of the member, maybe limit it to higher ranks only.

I only suggest this because I feel that if you are able to get a hold of a uniform, it could create a bunch more types of situations that could be roleplayed, such as espionage within the UNMC to gather information etc.

I do understand there could be cons to this too, it is merely just a suggestion.
Once the uniform is removed it no longer is the right skin,so it wouldnt matter either way.

i would suggest a rule to prevent hobos running towards gunfights, as its Poor RP / Fail RP, in real life we dont see the civilians running to the midle of a gunfight between police - rebels! they ran the other way as fast as they can!!!

i would suggest a rule to prevent hobos running towards gunfights, as its Poor RP / Fail RP, in real life we dont see the civilians running to the midle of a gunfight between police - rebels! they ran the other way as fast as they can!!!
I feel like in every game you are attracted to free loot. Adding this rule will do nothing, but remove half of the server since the hobos need the loot. They are hungry for the free guns.

I feel like in every game you are attracted to free loot. Adding this rule will do nothing, but remove half of the server since the hobos need the loot. They are hungry for the free guns.
Maybe a rule that prevents the hobo's from picking up the weapons and engaging in the gunfight unless fired upon, had hobo's pick up guns and shoot me randomly for no reason before so just a rule to clarify they cant?

The thing is cyber... this is a roleplay server buddy, if they want the loot they will have to work for it, not just run into a gunfight and get stuff... thats not how the world works :p, if i want stuff i need to work for it... having hobos running towards a gunfight is just unrealistc

Just posted a topic to do with a suggestion but also has something to do with the rules so not sure where i should post it so here you guys go.

The thing is cyber... this is a roleplay server buddy, if they want the loot they will have to work for it, not just run into a gunfight and get stuff... thats not how the world works :p, if i want stuff i need to work for it... having hobos running towards a gunfight is just unrealistc
But the hobos wont stop even if there's a rule against it tho.

But the hobos wont stop even if there's a rule against it tho.
i wouldnt say a perma ban for this one, but like a 3strikes ban, 1st time a 24h ban, 2nd time a 1 week ban , 3rd time a perma ban with chance to apeal, if after the 3rd time and they get unbanned they repeat they get a big break from the server, that would do it i think

Whats wrong with having hobos around a gun fight? Its just smart to have a hobo to spot as they wont be killed instantly while they are spotting.

TBH most gorilla groups have men in disguise spotting and killing unnoticed so it's not that unrealistic with armed rebels...

I don't know if this has been brought up before however I feel that now the drug dealer is in kavala the 1km search rule is situationally bad (in kavala only). As an officer I can search a vehicle pretty much anywhere in Kavala if I need an excuse. I'd say I'm generally quite lenient on rebels however this must be getting abused. For example, i feel we shouldn't be able to search a vehicle which is parked up near the castle for drugs, even if it is a HEMT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this has been brought up before however I feel that now the drug dealer is in kavala the 1km search rule is situationally bad (in kavala only). As an officer I can search a vehicle pretty much anywhere in Kavala if I need an excuse. I'd say I'm generally quite lenient on rebels however this must be getting abused. For example, i feel we shouldn't be able to search a vehicle which is parked up near the castle for drugs, even if it is a HEMT. 
That's a police rule NOT a server rule..

Back