What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

For some reason, my post got deleted but I'll just say it again:
This new rule: (4.7) Using out of game communications to encourage other players to log on and sway the result of an event or roleplay situation is forbidden. Similarly, joining the server using metagamed information is forbidden. (Punishment is a ban). I have a few questions about this. 

A) Isn't this basically the same rule as the scouting Teamspeak rule

B) How can you tell the difference between someone saying "Lads, there's a bank on Server 2! There's 12 Police. Lets go" or "Hey, how are you? Do you want to go on a patrol?" And then they just log on, with no intention of hopping on for a bank, and they get accused of Metagaming? It's not possible to tell the difference if 8 people are in the same channel and they all go down to Trojan 1 and there is a bank or if 3 people log on and there is a bank.

I'm glad at least it has been changed :D
It's a completely different rule to the TeamSpeak scouting rule. 

Your second question will be answered the first time someone is reported for it as it's not always as black and white as your examples. 

Starting out with, people need to chill, it's a game afterall, and we're all here to enjoy ourselves. Now, onto the feedback.

as Joe has stated multiple times, it's like the heads of the community don't trust the players with their abilities to roleplay, instead of encouraging creative, abstract, out the norm roleplay, and giving the players the freedom to do so, it's more of a  "get in line, you do this and you do that"  encouraging plain, boring roleplay like you get from hobo gangs. "Officer I have friends in the area" "If you do anything to me you'll get shot". It's getting to the point where it starts to be unenjoyable for me to log on the server and play as police, which I actually thouroughly enjoy. But it's the same thing every single day, and it's starting to get boring, because you get maybe 1 enjoyable session out of 25. I think the rules needs to be loosened up on everything. and take player creativity in account instead of what management or others who work on the rules deem "acceptable roleplay"

Alter from:

(7.2.5) You may not write in sidechat that you are robbing the bank. This is your operation with the friends/members that are there with you. You may not call for backup, only those on site at the beginning of the heist may take part. The UNMC or Police may return after NLR timer is up however non-whitelisted civilians may not.

To:

(7.2.5) You may not write in sidechat that you are robbing the bank. This is your operation with the friends/members that are there with you. You may not call for backup, only those on site at the beginning of the heist may take part. All factions (non-whitelisted included) are allowed to return once NLR is up.

As the server changes so does the meta. In recent months the combat effectiveness of the police has increased dramatically compared to what rebels are like now. With the alteration of this it's far harder now for rebels to be able to get away with the HM compared to what it once was. Due to this, rebels should be able to come back.

I understand the statement UMNC is meant to be a military faction and police is meant to be big however that is not to say that rebels are not meant to be big either? I don't want to me it 'me me me' but our gang is only 20 members behind UMNC when it comes to people within the gang regardless of what our background is. 

I expect many cops to come here saying 'when we used to do it, we'd always win'. I don't care how big your ego is or how is was, we're talking about how it is now not once before.

Now there is over 500 people in the police and the combat effectiveness has increased in that time. As a result HM's are vastly harder now compared to what they once was. Many gangs can't even pull them off due to them 'only' having 10 people to attend. It's not only a 10v20/30 it's a 10v50/60 as cops can just keep coming back. 

Something needs to change, and this is that something.

Alter from:

(7.2.5) You may not write in sidechat that you are robbing the bank. This is your operation with the friends/members that are there with you. You may not call for backup, only those on site at the beginning of the heist may take part. The UNMC or Police may return after NLR timer is up however non-whitelisted civilians may not.

To:

(7.2.5) You may not write in sidechat that you are robbing the bank. This is your operation with the friends/members that are there with you. You may not call for backup, only those on site at the beginning of the heist may take part. All factions (non-whitelisted included) are allowed to return once NLR is up.

As the server changes so does the meta. In recent months the combat effectiveness of the police has increased dramatically compared to what rebels are like now. With the alteration of this it's far harder now for rebels to be able to get away with the HM compared to what it once was. Due to this, rebels should be able to come back.

I understand the statement UMNC is meant to be a military faction and police is meant to be big however that is not to say that rebels are not meant to be big either? I don't want to me it 'me me me' but our gang is only 20 members behind UMNC when it comes to people within the gang regardless of what our background is. 

I expect many cops to come here saying 'when we used to do it, we'd always win'. I don't care how big your ego is or how is was, we're talking about how it is now not once before.

Now there is over 500 people in the police and the combat effectiveness has increased in that time. As a result HM's are vastly harder now compared to what they once was. Many gangs can't even pull them off due to them 'only' having 10 people to attend. It's not only a 10v20/30 it's a 10v50/60 as cops can just keep coming back. 

Never in my life have I heard something as ridicilous as this, the whole reason why this was put in place, was to stop rebels to go in, spot everyone, pull off negotiations, shoot cops, be happy days with the gold. It's mean in the sense it's a small team breaching the vault, trying to get the gold. If there now comes extra waves of rebels, combat will become so iffy and it would be blankets of wave closing in on the last wave time after time. effectively making combat infinite. So imo, that's a pretty shitty idea.

Never in my life have I heard something as ridicilous as this, the whole reason why this was put in place, was to stop rebels to go in, spot everyone, pull off negotiations, shoot cops, be happy days with the gold. It's mean in the sense it's a small team breaching the vault, trying to get the gold. If there now comes extra waves of rebels, combat will become so iffy and it would be blankets of wave closing in on the last wave time after time. effectively making combat infinite. So imo, that's a pretty shitty idea.
Well thats the exactly what cops do? Equally UMNC do it as of right now but I don't see you complaining when they do it not to mention they (don't hate on me you might not) do it with 20-30 UMNC also.

Because the UNMC are tied by some other rules than your average rebel. the UNMC has robbed the bank once while I've been on the server for the now 2 months I've been in. It would be chaotic for it to happen all the time. and as stated. will create infinite combat situations

Because the UNMC are tied by some other rules than your average rebel. the UNMC has robbed the bank once while I've been on the server for the now 2 months I've been in. It would be chaotic for it to happen all the time. and as stated. will create infinite combat situations
So because they do it less you're fine with them being allowed to come back?

That logic doesn't work in my eyes but that's your opinion so i'll say nothing more

That logic doesn't work in my eyes but that's your opinion so i'll say nothing more
Yeah, because those situations lasts a very long time. If I end up having to do that every day then rebels would get the bank for free because the police wouldn't bother to turn up for a  gunfight lasting until the next restart. So yeah, im very fine with it being allowed because it happens rarely.

(8.2.1) Taxi Drivers must be using the Taxi while they are performing Taxi Driver duties.

to 

(8.2.1) Taxi Drivers must be wearing the Taxi uniform while they are performing Taxi Driver duties.

By removing the limit to what vehicle the taxi-man can drive provides lots of possibilities for different scenarios if your taxi driver is driving a different vehicle. For example, the black SUV could be used for "VIP treatment" etc and Hatchback sports used for less than legal high speed transport. Also by forcing the taxi drivers to wear the uniforms when on-duty it still enables people to identify quite easily who is a taxi driver and who is not which would hopefully remove the downside of taxi drivers not needing to drive the taxi.

Obviously this would all be personal preference, you would still be able to drive the taxi if you want too.

Alter from:

To:

+1 Its actually ridicules and unfair how cops and UNMC can come back as many times as they want and rebels can't? What logic is that? I know you think the police and UNMC have hundreds of men to serve the order but what about rebels? Rebels in real life don't patrol with 5-10 they go in big groups (which can be in hundreds) and cause havoc across the region.

If this rule was implemented it would stop a lot of recent drama about server 2 HM's etc... I would love to do a HM on server 1 as long as I didn't have to play Nazi zombies at level 90 everytime...

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Its actually ridicules and unfair how cops and UNMC can come back as many times as they want and rebels can't? What logic is that? I know you think the police and UNMC have hundreds of men to serve the order but what about rebels? Rebels in real life don't patrol with 5-10 they go in big groups (which can be in hundreds) and cause havoc across the region.

If this rule was implemented it would stop a lot of recent drama about server 2 HM's etc... I would love to do a HM on server 1 as long as I didn't have to play Nazi zombies at level 90 everytime...
Reason we don't come back is we are defending not attacking and the unmc get it as they really earned it (and don't even really need it.) look rebels win the hm all the time if the current gangs can't win that just says a lot about the state of our rebel community 

Maybe you need to look into improving your gangs combat... hm's shouldn't be easy, they should be mega hard!!! But I really don't understand how you struggle the bank is so easy now compared to the old one next to agios. 

Please don't take this the wrong way but all I see you do is moan about stuff, maybe work on making yourselves better rather than blaming everyone else. 

The whole point of the bank is that it is near impossible to win through a gunfight. It's the ONE thing the police are truly meant to be able to 'ace' , although it's meant to be fair; to an extent.

Just because non whitelisted players don't have something (specifically this) doesn't mean they should. It's like this for a reason. It's been this way the entirety of my time on the server (over 2 years now) and until recently there's never been any complaints, need to change or thought from anyway, as far as I'm aware. 

As applicable to a fair few things that happen here "If it's not broken, don't fix it"

+1 Its actually ridicules and unfair how cops and UNMC can come back as many times as they want and rebels can't? What logic is that?
In real life, the British Army would be called in to deal with robbers and not some underarmed police force. It also levels the gameplay and makes it less easy for rebels to rob the Treasury (which is very easy imo, i've seen it done with less than 5 people).

Maybe you need to look into improving your gangs combat... hm's shouldn't be easy, they should be mega hard!!! But I really don't understand how you struggle the bank is so easy now compared to the old one next to agios. 

Please don't take this the wrong way but all I see you do is moan about stuff, maybe work on making yourselves better rather than blaming everyone else. 
Ye i agree, weird to think that gangs used to be able to actually do banks successfully and easily with hop on or not or letting cops set up even before they started and with like 5 people vs 25 cops.

The whole point of the bank is that it is near impossible to win through a gunfight. It's the ONE thing the police are truly meant to be able to 'ace' , although it's meant to be fair; to an extent.

Just because non whitelisted players don't have something (specifically this) doesn't mean they should. It's like this for a reason. It's been this way the entirety of my time on the server (over 2 years now) and until recently there's never been any complaints, need to change or thought from anyway, as far as I'm aware. 

As applicable to a fair few things that happen here "If it's not broken, don't fix it"
I completely agree, it should be nearly impossible however there should actually be a chance in winning when doing it. 

I understand for 2 years there hasn't been an issue with it but there is hardly any gangs that play on the server anymore. All good players from gangs have moved on into police and as a result police have become more powerful than ever before. As a result bank ops have become vastly harder as you have 20-40 cops coming back 2/3 times against 10-20 man gangs. Times change and as a result rules need to change to back this up.

When I did HM's 5/6 months ago, they were easy. Cops would die fast, gold could get moved quickly. However, now you're in a constant battle of fighting and there is no room to leave.

Our gang personally train every day and the requirements to get in are hard. Combat isn't the issue, but people slowly get picked off when it's a 15v70. No-one should be expected to achieve that.

The planning myself and my leaders of my gang go into reviewing every HM we do to improve and adapt takes time. We are constantly looking in ways to improve however when cops can just keep coming back there is not all that much you can actually do as it's just a constant battle and if they can come back and we can't. They will win for the simple reason of there is a massive amount of them compared to us.

Last edited:
When I did HM's 5/6 months ago, they were easy. Cops would die fast, gold could get moved quickly. However, now you're in a constant battle of fighting and there is no room to leave.
So HMs are now more fair towards the cops and you suggest changes? When I was in the police we would lose hms all the time. It seemed balanced from my perspective.

Our gang personally train every day and the requirements to get in are hard. Combat isn't the issue, but people slowly get picked off when it's a 15v70. No-one should be expected to achieve that.
15 V 70? Now that's just a lie, next time you do an hm count all the police that respond vs all the people you bring instead of just making up a number.

Back