What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

(9.2.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.

Perhaps this should not be exempt for civilians as it isnt the greatest thing during a gun fight for some guy without a gun to roll up and revive his teammates then claim rdm when he is shot and the guy revived.

Problem with rebels coming back means it would never end, and the bank would go on for hours.

Also a lot harder assaulting a compound than defending it.

Oh and all these people saying its 15 vs 50 you're wrong. Half the Police there have MK20's, with a few AR having phat guns so in my opinion is evens everything up.

Please introduce a few rules in regards to rubber bullet weapons:

1. Anyone who has been rubber bulleted can not be shot while in the animation, or immediatly proceeding the animation
  2. Police can not use rubber bullet weapons in the lands of the UNMC, and visa-versa
There is no rule in place stopping the UNMC from rubbering people and then shooting them while they're on the ground defenceless, which although is obviously a very cheap move, it should also be classed as exploiting/fail-rp, or have an entirely new rule for it. As for the second rule suggestion, it makes perfect sense that police can use rubber bulleted weapons in their lands as that will increase RP where they can send people to jail etc. instead of killing them, and the same can be said with the UNMC. The same can not be said, however, when they are in the opposing factions lands, and it makes them monstrously over-powered against other factions, especially with no other rules set in place against the usage of them.

There is no rule in place stopping the UNMC from rubbering people and then shooting them while they're on the ground defenceless, which although is obviously a very cheap move, it should also be classed as exploiting/fail-rp, or have an entirely new rule for it.
It probably would be considered fail rp already. 

Also they're only supposed to use them at the border so they're breaking unmc rules

It probably would be considered fail rp already. 

Also they're only supposed to use them at the border so they're breaking unmc rules

Please introduce a few rules in regards to rubber bullet weapons:

1. Anyone who has been rubber bulleted can not be shot while in the animation, or immediatly proceeding the animation
  2. Police can not use rubber bullet weapons in the lands of the UNMC, and visa-versa
There is no rule in place stopping the UNMC from rubbering people and then shooting them while they're on the ground defenceless, which although is obviously a very cheap move, it should also be classed as exploiting/fail-rp, or have an entirely new rule for it. As for the second rule suggestion, it makes perfect sense that police can use rubber bulleted weapons in their lands as that will increase RP where they can send people to jail etc. instead of killing them, and the same can be said with the UNMC. The same can not be said, however, when they are in the opposing factions lands, and it makes them monstrously over-powered against other factions, especially with no other rules set in place against the usage of them.
no unmc can on occasions use them outside of lands , for example if we are going after a known target and we want to bring him home alive , then a unmc officer can authorise the use of non lethal weaponry ,

as for shooting someone with lethals whilst in a the animation after being rubbered id love to see video evidence of this , as it goes against unmc rules so , thats quite an accusation you are making , and id like to see proof

as for shooting someone with lethals whilst in a the animation after being rubbered id love to see video evidence of this , as it goes against unmc rules so , thats quite an accusation you are making , and id like to see proof
I'm not accusing someone of doing this, I'm just talkin about something that can happen. The reason I use UNMC in the example is because obviously executing someone is already against the rules as police, hence why the UNMC are the ones who can actually do this at the moment

I'm not accusing someone of doing this, I'm just talkin about something that can happen. The reason I use UNMC in the example is because obviously executing someone is already against the rules as police, hence why the UNMC are the ones who can actually do this at the moment
ah ok sorry i misunderstood , if you or anyone else do see unmc doing this please inform us straight away as that would be automatic expulsion from the unmc 

(8.2.1) Taxi Drivers must be using the Taxi while they are performing Taxi Driver duties.

to 

(8.2.1) Taxi Drivers must be wearing the Taxi uniform while they are performing Taxi Driver duties.

By removing the limit to what vehicle the taxi-man can drive provides lots of possibilities for different scenarios if your taxi driver is driving a different vehicle. For example, the black SUV could be used for "VIP treatment" etc and Hatchback sports used for less than legal high speed transport. Also by forcing the taxi drivers to wear the uniforms when on-duty it still enables people to identify quite easily who is a taxi driver and who is not which would hopefully remove the downside of taxi drivers not needing to drive the taxi.

Obviously this would all be personal preference, you would still be able to drive the taxi if you want too.
Nice idea mate, if some sort of criterium was implemented for a small number of vehicles that taxi drivers could change to then it would add a whole new flavour to a rather bland role. 

It's bringing back the Tanoa bus vibe for me, I'd love to see a taxi driver with 20 people in the back of a hemmt transport! 

Make this into a suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:
(9.1.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)

Why is this a server rule as opposed to a police rule?

(9.1.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)

Why is this a server rule as opposed to a police rule?
Once there was an incident, somebody said: These words are my police resignation. (Something in these lines) and executed a UNMC member. This member was not banned. That shows us this rule is flexible. (As far I remember)

So, I think it is a really useful rule. On one side we got real life cops, who would go to jail for executing someone. On the other side, this is a roleplay server. We need a balance between the police and rebel factions, therefore this is really helpful, as some people might decide to execute other people and take the kick as a punishment - many wouldn't take a ban as a punishment tho.

(3.8.1) As Police or UNMC: 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target and stating intention to fire upon the helicopter followed by 2 minutes to comply to said message.

to

(3.8.1) As Police or UNMC: 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target and stating intention to fire upon the helicopter if it does not comply with the orders given followed by 30 seconds to comply to said message. If needed the Police or UNMC may fire warning shots instead by shooting 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft to give it a clear warning to leave at once.

This way if the UNMC or Police are in roleplay with someone and a helicopter suddenly hovers over disrupting the roleplay it can be fired warning shots at instead of writing an ATC, If I as a SGT and a SPC are conducting a traffic stop and having roleplay with two civilians and a helicopter decides to hover over us and pop flares thus disrupting the roleplay we could fire warning shots at it to have it leave at once or it'll be disabled instead of one of us having to go quiet and stopping the roleplay with a civilian to write a long ATC to the pilot.

(3.8.2) As any other party: Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. 2 minutes should be given to comply before taking action.

to

(3.8.2) As any other party: Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. 30 seconds should be given to comply before taking action.

2 minutes is way too long to comply, if you are fired warning shots at the message is pretty clear, fly away or the aircraft will be forcefully disabled. It's like adding a 2 minute timer before you can shoot after you have initiated, you have to give them time to comply but not time enough to casually head for the refrigerator, grab themselves a cold drink and return to the computer to fly off.

Once there was an incident, somebody said: These words are my police resignation. (Something in these lines) and executed a UNMC member. This member was not banned. That shows us this rule is flexible. (As far I remember)

So, I think it is a really useful rule. On one side we got real life cops, who would go to jail for executing someone. On the other side, this is a roleplay server. We need a balance between the police and rebel factions, therefore this is really helpful, as some people might decide to execute other people and take the kick as a punishment - many wouldn't take a ban as a punishment tho.
I remember that incident very well.

I'm sorry but if a rule is so flexible that when one person is banned for execution and another isn't - what's the point in it being a server rule as opposed to a police rule? It relates to what kind of officer you want to roleplay.

I would also like to bring up the current helicopter rules for Police & UNMC members and currently see a flaw with this rule:

(3.8.1) As Police or UNMC: 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target and stating intention to fire upon the helicopter followed by 2 minutes to comply to said message.

Firstly, I want to say that I don't see an issue with the ATC announcement system, I really like it! However i can see a flaw with this rule and its when dealing with the following:

If a helicopter is hovering extremely low, disrupting roleplay etc.

- Currently the only way that we can deal with this is send an ATC message & if he decides to stay we have to wait a whole 2 minutes (which I personally think is too long) listening to his main rota's before we can take any means of action.

Furthermore i would also like to comment on the current helicopter rules for Rebels:

(3.8.2) As any other party: Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. 2 minutes should be given to comply before taking action.

- For Rebels they can issue a helicopter warning shots and then again wait 2 minutes before taking action. In theory the pilot could receive warning shots, ignore them completely and then land directly on top of the rebels who are trying to prevent them from landing in the first place.

I would like to get everyone's thoughts on this and personally i believe that the time for somebody in a helicopter to comply should be reduced drastically from 2 minutes to around 30 seconds if that! 

I would also like to bring up the current helicopter rules for Police & UNMC members and currently see a flaw with this rule:

(3.8.1) As Police or UNMC: 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target and stating intention to fire upon the helicopter followed by 2 minutes to comply to said message.

Firstly, I want to say that I don't see an issue with the ATC announcement system, I really like it! However i can see a flaw with this rule and its when dealing with the following:

If a helicopter is hovering extremely low, disrupting roleplay etc.

- Currently the only way that we can deal with this is send an ATC message & if he decides to stay we have to wait a whole 2 minutes (which I personally think is too long) listening to his main rota's before we can take any means of action.

I would like to get everyone's thoughts on this and personally i believe that the time for somebody in a helicopter to comply should be reduced drastically from 2 minutes to around 30 seconds. 
I believe this rule should have never been made a server rule. The warning shot rule was perfect for a server rule. This should be a police rule to which the police were able to decide how long was long enough for the helicopter to comply. 30 seconds would be more than long enough to decide if this person is going to comply or not listen to your demands. As staff we cannot police this rule as we do not see ATC messages. I don't think this rule is necessary.

(9.1.4) The Ghosthawk is not allowed to shoot at any ground targets (below 25 m). No armed vehicle is allowed to be sling loaded and used to shoot at ground targets. (punishment is a ban)

This should be made into a separate rule, as it does not only apply to police.

(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban)

Can I suggest adding vehicle channel? 

(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban)

Shame there is no way to tie the TS to the game so when your character loses their radio then they lose voice/text permissions in TS similar to how Task Force Radio works

(3.8.1) As Police or UNMC: 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target and stating intention to fire upon the helicopter followed by 2 minutes to comply to said message.

to

(3.8.1) As Police or UNMC: 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target and stating intention to fire upon the helicopter if it does not comply with the orders given followed by 30 seconds to comply to said message. If needed the Police or UNMC may fire warning shots instead by shooting 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft to give it a clear warning to leave at once.

This way if the UNMC or Police are in roleplay with someone and a helicopter suddenly hovers over disrupting the roleplay it can be fired warning shots at instead of writing an ATC, If I as a SGT and a SPC are conducting a traffic stop and having roleplay with two civilians and a helicopter decides to hover over us and pop flares thus disrupting the roleplay we could fire warning shots at it to have it leave at once or it'll be disabled instead of one of us having to go quiet and stopping the roleplay with a civilian to write a long ATC to the pilot.

(3.8.2) As any other party: Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. 2 minutes should be given to comply before taking action.

to

(3.8.2) As any other party: Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. 30 seconds should be given to comply before taking action.

2 minutes is way too long to comply, if you are fired warning shots at the message is pretty clear, fly away or the aircraft will be forcefully disabled. It's like adding a 2 minute timer before you can shoot after you have initiated, you have to give them time to comply but not time enough to casually head for the refrigerator, grab themselves a cold drink and return to the computer to fly off.
This rule MUST be changed ASAP! Its crap! 2 minutes is a bloody long time.

Alot of hostage situations takes part in a vehical. Since you arent alowed to talk in vehical channel when your communications has been removed is this rule is preventing roleplay, therfor I belive you should add vehical channel. 

In regards to the ATC announcement, I do believe we will lower the time to comply from 2 minutes to something lower, this is what this feedback thread is for.

The problems I see that people have with this rule is they literally cba to send a message in roleplay incase they get shot? I mean Police and UNMC have loads of people I'm sure one guy can take cover and send an announcement, whit-listed faction should go that extra mile to send a message and provide something other than just getting shot straight away out the air. 

The rule was introduced due to helicopters getting shot down too soon after warning shots, there is hardly any time to comply after warning shots and got shot straight down without people confirming the heli was scouting or involved, how do ensure that they aren't innocent civilians RP'ing as a news crew and getting shot straight down, simply messages asking to leave is not hard, time to comply from 2 minutes was put to test and gather feedback and I'm sure it will be lowered.

Another problem I see it people believe they have to send and ATC announcement to a helicopter in which is right next to you about to land, common sense here lads? C'mon ATC announcement was introduced to speak to the helicopters who you could not contact by any form nor direct chat, i.e 200m in the air ect ect. doesn't mean you have to send an ATC when the helicopter is 2m from the ground...

Back