What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

Wouldn't have to flee to bluezone if rebels didn't go "I have friends in the area" when half the time you're just giving them a speeding ticket or something.
Unfortunately police are forced to flee there because doing anything at the side of the road is no longer viable; unfortunately rebels caused this problem and it shouldn't be police getting moaned at.

Wouldn't have to flee to bluezone if rebels didn't go "I have friends in the area" when half the time you're just giving them a speeding ticket or something.
Unfortunately police are forced to flee there because doing anything at the side of the road is no longer viable; unfortunately rebels caused this problem and it shouldn't be police getting moaned at.
I do fully disagree. From my perspective, as a rebel, I only see cops powergaming. I have been around for a while and I decided to just quit the server at a certain point. And before you start arguing, I have plenty of recording showing cops only seeking for a firefight. Cops represent the server to each and each new player. But what do they do? The majority just give bad impressions. I have seen and I still see good cops around, but not often.

I am sure if cops change their attitude, mainly meant towards rebels who join the cops, the roleplay will increase and there will be less to fight for. Yes, some people have like millions in their bank account, but then just go on and rob a HM/RBA.

To me it just looks like cops only want to have a firefight.

Nuff said for me

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if you are aware, but technically speaking when an officer detains an individual , depending on the crime, you are meant to bring him back to the PD for processing, at least that is how it works in the real police. Nothing specific is said in the Police Handbook about this I am just basing this on the real police as if you find someone wanted for murder common sense would be to bring him back to the PD for questioning.
Do you even read?

The lads are saying 'The police are running into BLUE ZONES WHILST GETTING FIRED UPON' I will underline and bold it for you.

Now back to what I am aware of, yes under normal circumstances, I agree but there are times where most of crimes are dealt with on the spot, to be frank it really doesn't matter where the situation is dealt as long as both side has sufficient RP.

Please read what the lads are saying and suggesting before stating something I am aware of or not.

You were in the UNMC with me, I am sure you would agree that 8/10, all the cops want are gunfights. How many times has the Police harass the UNMC because of our guns, we even stated that we will put in the backpack or vehicle, they don't care, they just want to win and take the guns away. 

You need to know that not everybody is rich on this server, some people are poor and will do anything to save their guns unlike the Police who doesn't pay for anything. I am not suggesting that the Police pay for gears, what I am saying is that you need to look into others perspective. Yes you are the Police, you have a duty to uphold peace and order but it's a game and depending on how the other party treats you, you could always show leniency.

Rebels tends to act how the police act, if the police are being dicks, why should they act any nicer. I am not agreeing that this is right but what I am saying is rebels sometimes and only sometimes will actually try to RP if the Police gives them the chance.

I think its ridiculous that you are blaming the rebels, I am completely disagree. It's more fair that both side should take the blame not just the rebels. If police put down their ego a little bit and enjoy the game, there is no doubt that rebels would do the same. Treat people how you want to be treated. You can't improve if you don't fail. The rebels that you are arresting has probably been arrested before and now they know what to do at this situation. Instead of giving up, they call for help. You would've done the same, I would've. Why should I give my guns up nicely when the Police are treating me like crap?

I am not sure if you are aware, but technically speaking when an officer detains an individual , depending on the crime, you are meant to bring him back to the PD for processing, at least that is how it works in the real police. Nothing specific is said in the Police Handbook about this I am just basing this on the real police as if you find someone wanted for murder common sense would be to bring him back to the PD for questioning.
Do you even read?

The lads are saying 'The police are running into BLUE ZONES WHILST GETTING FIRED UPON' I will underline and bold it for you.

Now back to what I am aware of, yes under normal circumstances, I agree but there are times where most of crimes are dealt with on the spot, to be frank it really doesn't matter where the situation is dealt as long as both side has sufficient RP.

Please read what the lads are saying and suggesting before stating something I am aware of or not.

What the lads are saying is that once the police have someone in custody, they would run and hide in a blue zone because they know that rebels are not allowed to do anything there.
"they know that rebels are not allowed to do anything there" - From this exact statement of yours I am inferring that you are saying that in said situation nothing has happened yet (by nothing I mean no initiation of shots being fired). What the "lads" are saying makes perfect sense as when you detain someone realistically you would bring them back to the PD.

all the cops want are gunfights
I would be very careful of which words you use, this statement is not true at all. Now back to the actual purpose of this thread, if a Police Officer is running in and out of the blue zone during an active fire fight then that is against the rules (this is what I have been told) as that would just not be the case in real life, however if the Police Officers are being fired upon and they enter the blue zone to safe themselves and avoid being killed (and they do not do what I described above) from what I have been told it is allowed. 

(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.
Lets say an officer has someone detained and is being shot by his friends and thus heads inside the blue zone. Please tell me where the officer is "trolling," "taunting," or "temporarily gain protection." The only thing I can possibly see wrong is "temporarily gain protection," but for that we need some specification from the staff team of what "temporarily" actually corresponds to in this kind of situation.

I would be very careful of which words you use, this statement is not true at all. Now back to the actual purpose of this thread, if a Police Officer is running in and out of the blue zone during an active fire fight then that is against the rules (this is what I have been told) as that would just not be the case in real life, however if the Police Officers are being fired upon and they enter the blue zone to safe themselves and avoid being killed (and they do not do what I described above) from what I have been told it is allowed. 
I will say it again, there is nothing wrong with that statement. I've been in this community for a while and has been in gangs, UNMC and Police itself. You have no idea how much the police want a gunfight. You may not know it but I know very well that police want gunfight, it may not be some but most of them. All they want is gunfight which is understandable, it is a military simulation. For someone who's disagreeing with that statement, the chances are you are ignorant but this thread is not about this. 'All police want is gunfights' may not be all of them, I have seen some who roleplays and some who just loves gunfights, I won't name them because I have no evidence and they know very well who they are.

The lads are saying and if you read

Bluezone really needs to change. Police can literally flee into a bluezone after taking shots while arresting a friend of yours. This is just ridiculous.
I am not sure if you can understand but for me it's clear what this lad is saying, I can google translate for you if English is not your first language.

"they know that rebels are not allowed to do anything there" - From this exact statement of yours I am inferring that you are saying that in said situation nothing has happened yet (by nothing I mean no initiation of shots being fired). What the "lads" are saying makes perfect sense as when you detain someone realistically you would bring them back to the PD.
Imagine this, you arrested lets say my friend as I am running towards you with a gun, you run straight into the blue zone. How bad is that? That is literally rule play right there, you know full well we can't attack there and you abused that fact to gain protection? Is that fair? Is that good roleplay?

Deleter said we could break them out during transport or in the jail. The police strips the prisoner and puts them on a helicopter, how am I suppose to save my friend? initiate on the ground? Shoot the heli down? You give the rebels no chance to save their friend. This is the reason why rebels would rather die than surrender to Police. Some may have the ability to break their friend out due to their prowess but for the other rebels who's not good at gunfights, they have no choice but to give up his friend.  

puts them on a helicopter
Not everyone has access to helicopters especially now that NPAS as introduced a new entry test which from what I gather is harder, thus less pilots. 

rebels would rather die than surrender to Police.
If you die you lose all your gear including backpack and carrier rig. When caught by Police only illegal items are confiscated.

But overall I see what you mean, but you must understand that the core of the Police Service use 5.56 when most rebels use 7.62 and semi-rebels use 6.5. That is why Police Officers can seek protection in blue zone because otherwise lets say on a standard patrol there are 3 officers 2 PCs and 1 SGT (Usually its PCs and PPCs) 2 7.62 rifles can easily make quick work of those 3 officers.

Not everyone has access to helicopters especially now that NPAS as introduced a new entry test which from what I gather is harder, thus less pilots. 

If you die you lose all your gear including backpack and carrier rig. When caught by Police only illegal items are confiscated.

But overall I see what you mean, but you must understand that the core of the Police Service use 5.56 when most rebels use 7.62 and semi-rebels use 6.5. That is why Police Officers can seek protection in blue zone because otherwise lets say on a standard patrol there are 3 officers 2 PCs and 1 SGT (Usually its PCs and PPCs) 2 7.62 rifles can easily make quick work of those 3 officers.
No not everyone has access to it but the higher ups or other NPAS members will be more than happy to bring one out.

I die, I lose all my gears and if I get caught by Police, I lose everything and depending on the crime 15-45 mins of silence in a jail. I think I would rather die.

The core of the police has rubber bullet, 1 bullet and the rebel is fucked. 

No not everyone has access to it but the higher ups or other NPAS members will be more than happy to bring one out.

I die, I lose all my gears and if I get caught by Police, I lose everything and depending on the crime 15-45 mins of silence in a jail. I think I would rather die.

The core of the police has rubber bullet, 1 bullet and the rebel is fucked. 
I think this has been going long enough, all I will say to close my argument is that Police will not always send you to jail, it is up to you if you pay your ticket or not simple as.

I think this has been going long enough, all I will say to close my argument is that Police will not always send you to jail, it is up to you if you pay your ticket or not simple as.
Unless that ticket exceeds 100k or u killed someone previously then your fucked.

Unless that ticket exceeds 100k or u killed someone previously then your fucked.
im usually wanted for 3-4 murders and 3-4 robberies and 6-10 vehicle thefts so yep thats very likely my tickets go beyond 100k (most likely over 300k..)

im usually wanted for 3-4 murders and 3-4 robberies and 6-10 vehicle thefts so yep thats very likely my tickets go beyond 100k (most likely over 300k..)
A lot of the time cops won't do tickets over 100K. We will only normally take someone to prison if they fail to pay their ticket or they are being very hostile and annoying.

A lot of the time cops won't do tickets over 100K. We will only normally take someone to prison if they fail to pay their ticket or they are being very hostile and annoying.
Yeah we know that's why we don't comply cause quite frankly i'm lucky if i get 2 hours a day to play and i don't want to waste 45 minutes of that time practically afk in the quite frankly terrible prison system we have. It's literally a waste of time. That's why i've only been there twice and refuse to ever be allowed to be sent back unless a cop actually stays with me.

Yeah we know that's why we don't comply cause quite frankly i'm lucky if i get 2 hours a day to play and i don't want to waste 45 minutes of that time practically afk in the quite frankly terrible prison system we have. It's literally a waste of time. That's why i've only been there twice and refuse to ever be allowed to be sent back unless a cop actually stays with me.
Whats wrong with the prison system, I might have missed it if you have posted it before.

You can only be sent in for 20 minutes unless we get authorization from a gold command. A lot of the officers don't want to take you to prison and will try to make a deal with you unless you have done something that they really didn't appreciate.

Prison is prison if you think it that bad then create a detailed suggestion with your ideas but people don't spend a lot of time in their so wasting time that could be spent on more exciting things would probably be the better option.

Whats wrong with the prison system, I might have missed it if you have posted it before.
It's not the system it's the people. They just toss u in and leave and you do absolutely nothing for a period of time. There's no inmates to interact with typically or cops to rp with its just afk time.

The rules regarding the HM should be a bit more detailed, not changed. A lot of people know these rules, but the newer players may break them during the bank roberry. Here is what I think should be detailed.

When the HM has started and people who werent involved from the begging cannot come.

When the transport stage starts - And whether people who werent at the beggining can come help.

If you got killed in the loading trucks/blasting charge phase - Can you come back to transport phase? (WITHOUT BEING AFFECTED BY NLR OBV)

If cops keep eyes on from a hellcat/taru - Can they shoot?

There are a few more rules which apply, however I cannot remember them. I myself know the answers to these questions, but some other people may not, and if these where to be written, I think staff team can avoid a few bans/reports for people that did not even knew that rules like these existed.

There are multiple rules that work against their intention where rules are used for rule-play and power-gaming, instead of being used as a guideline for good roleplay.
I will be giving more examples and feedback soon, but let’s begin with these two first.

Friends in the area takes away from actual roleplay.

I will in the text below try to argue the fact that being forced to “initiate for friends” ruins roleplay.

Keep in mind there was a point in time where if someone was shooting at a friend of yours, you could shoot the guys that shot your friend, be it if they were only shooting at the tires.

"Hey.. you shot at someone but ended up dead to bulletwounds, tough luck... maybe you should think twice before a robbery..."

I will now give you an example of a common situation since this new rule\consensus was introduced: Rebels\Cops say they will shoot the tires of my truck. I have a perfectly good opportunity to just drive away and get to a more advantageous position (this will lead to me getting my tires shot at, I can now shoot back at the assailants).  I have friends that are 1 Kilometre away but they cannot help me fight the ones shooting at me as I did not “initiate for friends”. This situation has two possible endings,

1.       I die without my friends being able to help.

2.       My friends must drive up close to the enemy (in the middle of a gunfight) and “initiate” themselves.

Looking at the example above I would safely say this rule – or consensus needs to be changed. Being forced to “initiate for friends” takes away from roleplay and ruins the immersion of a perfectly good roleplay opportunity. I write this with in mind that roleplay is every situation happening in altis-life, and not just the talking ones.

“I’ve got friends in the area” was perfectly good roleplay before it was made a rule. You could use the sentence to pressure people to put their hands up, or you could choose not to say it for a tactical advantage.

Solution: Remove the need to “initiate for friends”. 

There is the obvious of “more talking = more roleplay”, and I acknowledge that. However, we are at a point where I personally believe the cons heavily outweigh the pros.

The blue-zones’ un-continuous roleplay

Let me here also start off with a common situation as an example:

A gang has robbed the H.M Treasury and the police are in hot pursuit of the trucks filled with gold.
The police successfully spikestrip a truck - kill the robber - then commandeer the vehicle. It is obvious and common sense that the police will then quickly try and get to a police station where many more police officers are (in RP) on duty. As the police drive towards the police-station they are being chased by multiple rebels. Unfortunately for the rebels they are too slow to catch the truck before it enters the police-station.
The rebels are extremely antagonized by this action as they are not just un-able, but bound by the rules of the server not to enter the police-station them self and take the truck back with force.

The police officer that commandeered the truck quickly calls Bob the impound man and within 10 seconds the truck has been sent to the scrap-yard (The officer is in a "safe zone, and therefore not in combat"). The officer then takes his own vehicle out and re-enters the firefight as it is known.

From the example above, you can clearly see how not being able to continue RP in blue-zones are against common sense. The rebels would in most situations enter the police station by force and try to take the truck back. We must remember rebels are not always smart individuals, and will most times do everything in their power for personal gains.

Solution: Give rebels the power to continue roleplay (even if it is a gunfight) if the “assailant” enters a “safe-zone”

Also, here I see the obvious “Rebels will just use it as an excuse to attack police-stations”, but will they? Say a situation would occur where rebels did exactly this, would it not be solved in TeamSpeak within 30 minutes?

There are multiple rules that work against their intention where rules are used for rule-play and power-gaming, instead of being used as a guideline for good roleplay.
I will be giving more examples and feedback soon, but let’s begin with these two first.

Friends in the area takes away from actual roleplay.

I will in the text below try to argue the fact that being forced to “initiate for friends” ruins roleplay.

Keep in mind there was a point in time where if someone was shooting at a friend of yours, you could shoot the guys that shot your friend, be it if they were only shooting at the tires.

"Hey.. you shot at someone but ended up dead to bulletwounds, tough luck... maybe you should think twice before a robbery..."

I will now give you an example of a common situation since this new rule\consensus was introduced: Rebels\Cops say they will shoot the tires of my truck. I have a perfectly good opportunity to just drive away and get to a more advantageous position (this will lead to me getting my tires shot at, I can now shoot back at the assailants).  I have friends that are 1 Kilometre away but they cannot help me fight the ones shooting at me as I did not “initiate for friends”. This situation has two possible endings,

1.       I die without my friends being able to help.

2.       My friends must drive up close to the enemy (in the middle of a gunfight) and “initiate” themselves.

Looking at the example above I would safely say this rule – or consensus needs to be changed. Being forced to “initiate for friends” takes away from roleplay and ruins the immersion of a perfectly good roleplay opportunity. I write this with in mind that roleplay is every situation happening in altis-life, and not just the talking ones.

“I’ve got friends in the area” was perfectly good roleplay before it was made a rule. You could use the sentence to pressure people to put their hands up, or you could choose not to say it for a tactical advantage.

Solution: Remove the need to “initiate for friends”. 

There is the obvious of “more talking = more roleplay”, and I acknowledge that. However, we are at a point where I personally believe the cons heavily outweigh the pros.

The blue-zones’ un-continuous roleplay

Let me here also start off with a common situation as an example:

A gang has robbed the H.M Treasury and the police are in hot pursuit of the trucks filled with gold.
The police successfully spikestrip a truck - kill the robber - then commandeer the vehicle. It is obvious and common sense that the police will then quickly try and get to a police station where many more police officers are (in RP) on duty. As the police drive towards the police-station they are being chased by multiple rebels. Unfortunately for the rebels they are too slow to catch the truck before it enters the police-station.
The rebels are extremely antagonized by this action as they are not just un-able, but bound by the rules of the server not to enter the police-station them self and take the truck back with force.

The police officer that commandeered the truck quickly calls Bob the impound man and within 10 seconds the truck has been sent to the scrap-yard (The officer is in a "safe zone, and therefore not in combat"). The officer then takes his own vehicle out and re-enters the firefight as it is known.

From the example above, you can clearly see how not being able to continue RP in blue-zones are against common sense. The rebels would in most situations enter the police station by force and try to take the truck back. We must remember rebels are not always smart individuals, and will most times do everything in their power for personal gains.

Solution: Give rebels the power to continue roleplay (even if it is a gunfight) if the “assailant” enters a “safe-zone”

Also, here I see the obvious “Rebels will just use it as an excuse to attack police-stations”, but will they? Say a situation would occur where rebels did exactly this, would it not be solved in TeamSpeak within 30 minutes?
Huge +1s to these. 

Why should I have to put my friends at a tactical disadvantage by letting my robber know that I have backup? 

As for the blue zone rule, this happened to me the other day, my ifrit had been chased for a period of time where finally they managed to disable the vehicle, we decamped and began to set up to defend the ifrit from cops, the cops drove the ifrit straight to NPAS with us giving chase, closed the gates and scrapped it. This should not be allowed. This is practically the same difference as a rebel running a truck of uranium straight into greenzone and storing it because he's getting chased. Why are cops being given power over civilians when it comes to basic server rules?

Could a rule for power gaming be used as i feel the terminology for power gaming comes under Fail RP but i feel it should have its own rule to stop confusion between rebels and police.

Back