What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust #FightAgainstRussia

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Calling the community (rust players) who play Rust.

We have been playing on London 1 for some time now, We have fended off the Spanish (GAT Clan), slayed people who visited our cave but most recently with have been having issues with some Russian's who think our base is Ukraine.

I am calling upon the community to help us build a factory (group bunker) so we can mass produce C4 and take these rude people out.

This needs to be a very structured and focused operation to make sure we build as much C4 as soon as possible as the wipe is next week.

Just gauging interest to see who is up for this, If your new to Rust then this may not be for you unless your happy to stay inside and move wood in furnaces or chop trees for the next few nights.

Please reply if you are in, Unsure who will lead the operation, we need to gauge interest first.

I will try and get some screenshots of there base now, but we need about 20-30 C4 i do believe.

Is Rust somewhat decent now?

I played on a friends account a while ago and I wasn't very impressed.

Just so you all know what we are up against....

Here is some screenshots, these guys go out in teams of 4-5... they are very disciplined, everyone has there job role, When they was raiding me they were dishing out orders and all following what order they was given.

But they do have weakness... i jumped off my roof and took all my valuables to Cardoso's so they got nothing.... and they were easily wound up during 10 rounds of my Putin is a wanker la la la la song.

Screenshots thanks to TinyBigJacko:

223C450F568F84D26A091CED4D642A2083CB717E

CCFD27341BC7A16620328949267374BD2D83F9E9

There base is like a layered cake.... full Armour and stone on floors... the plan is to blow holes in the side of it... kill the people inside (we will decide when to strike) and then either completely screw over the base so its unusable or take it as a trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help out as well, used to play rust pretty seriously, but its been a while.

@dzul

edit: Someone pls buy me rust

The project has started! Hop on TS into the Room named: Rust #Russia Project.

@Reece1505

Almost everyday.... mainly the hype in this game is around wipes as you know you can build a base and keep it for a good 3-4 weeks... this shared bunker will have a weeks life with the sole purpose of blowing a hole in Russia

Ah I see, might just have to join you in your anti Russia campaign in the following days!

Back