What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust #FightAgainstRussia

Do I need to install mods, or is it just the base game with original content within it like ALUK

Ok... plan scrapped for now, Seems everyone is pretty established .... but we might sort out a server in the future for some fun (again)

Ok... plan scrapped for now, Seems everyone is pretty established .... but we might sort out a server in the future for some fun (again)
Cant tell if sarcasm or not... You confuse me at the moment...
Would love an ALUK rust server that would go 'hype' for 1 week and then everybody stops playing :p Perhaps we can try after the wipe?

Nope being serious plus London 1 was pretty laggy tonight, This didn't seem to get going...Russia wins this time and this time only.

WELL... im down but im new i just have to do something since im american and all and you all know how much we love russia

Have not played Rust for a very long time (logged in the other day for an hour to see whats changed since my last visit at the start of the "NEW" Rust.

Will gladly fire it up again in the future if you need more cannon fodder.

Well, new server or teaming up on Russia.. I'm in, let me know when, where and what to do.

Back