What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust Wipe: New week, new beginning!

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
rust.jpg

"Let the bodies hit the floor."

Hello guys, 

As i stated on this post http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/30926-server-wipe/ , i'm going to do a wipe around 21h00 GMT +0 today (13/07/2015), back to the primitive since it will involve BP wipe, not changing my mind. This will also make people stay on longer, making other people join the server due the player base, roughly my idea.

I'm pretty sure no one will complain since no one is playing. 

Hopefully it will bring new players, i will change the server name to wiped to try to achieve that.

Also, i will redo every oxide addon from scrap, so might take me a while but it will be better for server performace so we don't have as many error spam.

This might take me a while to do, so i expect max 21h30 it will be up and running, enjoy!

TL;DR: BP and MAP wipe today, around 21h00.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is, will this make peoples penis size bigger? I don't care, I'm asking for a friend...

The question is, will this make peoples penis size bigger? I don't care, I'm asking for a friend...
unfortunately your friend will have to get a second steam account for a bigger....or smaller gentleman sausage

Please no bp wipe ;_;  :Crying2:

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: All oxide mods updated, one by one. Map wipe and BP now and should be online soon!

AEGIS won't be returning this wipe,

BF4 and ALUK is consuming us..best of luck to everyone!

Just started playing properly for the first time myself really, 30 seconds in I meet some randomers from the RR gang who kitted me out, invited me to their home and made me a bedroom. Such a contrast from the somewhat stressful life in Altis. Good for relaxation I love this game. The server is fantastic.

Just started playing properly for the first time myself really, 30 seconds in I meet some randomers from the RR gang who kitted me out, invited me to their home and made me a bedroom. Such a contrast from the somewhat stressful life in Altis. Good for relaxation I love this game. The server is fantastic.
We now have a pet Zeiger and have renamed him fluffles.

Back