What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

Hey guys this is my official leaving post I am going to make this short but sweet. I would like to thank everyone in the community for giving me the experiences that I have since I have played here its unfortunate that I am going to be leaving but for reasons I wont be returning. I honestly have enjoyed my time within this community its been some of the best gaming experiences I have ever had and to be apart of something as big as RPUK was wonderful. I hope @CSI mryan19 puts my module document in place because its like 3000 pages long and that means your all gonna hate me. 😄 I would like to thank the guys in Academy and Kavala for making my time within the police on this server enjoyable I remember joining as a CSO and getting used as bait by my PC's who were taking me on patrol. I especially will never forget the Police offroads they use to take out those druggy hemtt's in seconds. 

special thanks to @Curley for making my introduction to the police enjoyable taking time to patrol with me and being an all around friend P.S Tell Ricky i miss him as well he was a lad. 

Thanks to @CSI mryan19 for helping me to deal with my toxic behaviour and not shouting inappropriate things during meetings. 

Thanks to @SI Josh for all the fun we had in Kavala and NPAS never forget the training server days and going on a mad crazy blacklist spree. 

Id like to thank @Reminissions for taking the time to be a friend along with @CSI LONG BEARD and even chatting to me when I felt like shit.

Id basically like to thank everyone for everything and before I go ill leave you all with a classic Sassy Meme. 

6b363ad1c0fa817461c16c3f29a353d3.jpg

Let see how many oldies remember this one.

I thought you left?

Take care buddy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be missed id put the where the my constab meme but i dont got it any more on the snakes in kavala meme

Thanks for all the help both with NPAS and everything just in general. Good luck and cya another time 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick us up a haggis on the way mate xD honestly tho so many good memories, all the best Daryl!

goodbye man, you will be missed. we all had some great laughs in the academy lounge.👋

Yea if your wondering why I put up a second leaving post my last one got removed 😛

Goodbye Sassy you king bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back