What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Sea of Thieves Community Day | September 17th

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Alright folks, you know the drill. But if you don’t, we’re here to recap it for you anyway. As we have done for the last couple of Community Days, we’re putting in-game rewards in your hands: all you need to do to make yourself herd is use #SeaofThievesCommunityDay on Twitter from 10am UTC on the day, and you’ll contribute to raising the overall Community Emissary Grade.

As with our in-game Emissary system, there are five Emissary Grades for keen corsairs to climb – with the final Grade unlocking a sweet multiplier that gives everyone two-and-a-half times the amount of gold and reputation for their loot! As the usual Gold Rush periods are switched off for the day’s celebrations, once that final Emissary grade is unlocked, you can hand in for maximum value whenever you like – no need to hoard it.

Season Seven’s Community Day will also have a generous fixed boost on Renown for players wanting to power through Season Seven’s 100 levels of progression and unlock all those rewards, so there’s lots to play for!
Sea of Thieves Community Day is upon us. And to be honest, i am lacking a  crewmate on a Galleon!
To be honest, i am looking  for someone that is experienced. But you dont have to be amazing.
You interested, and a few hours free on Saturday? Let us know in the comments beeloooooow!

Read more about the COMMUNITY DAY here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We have a couple of "Rules" for the crew;

- If shot upon, we completely and utterly fucking obliterate them (Right @Violet_?)
- Have fun.

The current crew of the "North Star" is myself (Stavik)
- @Violet_
- @Lunar
-  ? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise it won't look like this aboard our ship... 👀

200.gif

Never played sea of thieves community day but i am down if you guys don't find anyone else i kinda stopped playing it but i reached pirate legend before stopping xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome game tbh. Always fun with the right crew.

22 hours ago, Stavik said:

Sea of Thieves Community Day is upon us. And to be honest, i am lacking a  crewmate on a Galleon!
To be honest, i am looking  for someone that is experienced. But you dont have to be amazing.
You interested, and a few hours free on Saturday? Let us know in the comments beeloooooow!

Read more about the COMMUNITY DAY here

On 14/09/2022 at 18:35, Nazgul said:

i hear you need a crew and you son of bitch i'm in 

You in?

Back