What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Seb RogainNRL and Jedward RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamfon

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Seb Rogain
steam_id=76561198153205860  Breaking NLR

Jedward 76561198144235252  RDM (Kill my friend and shot at me No RP)

Time & Date this happened:
23:50  29/01/15

Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
Seb Rogain tried to attack as after someone crashed in to us, with very lack of RP (but that's not here or there)

Seb Rogain pulled out his gun then knocked me to the ground my friend tasered him,
out comes Jedward (no RP) and shot my friend dead and then tred to kill me.

A guy I talked to during the day was a good Samaritan and shoot both attackers dead, before they could kill me.
3 mins later the police come while dealing with them I see Seb rogain running around the town.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Rule 6: The New Life Rule  <-Seb Rogain

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times   <--- Jedward

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Nothing to resolve

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Video from my point of view.

youtube time t=60  His body still there

Youtube time t=122  His body gone with no medic coming to it, or him running around.  As you can see I turn away from his body all the time for less then 10sec with out anyone going to it,

Youtube time t=167  he comes from a far and runs up

Sorry lack of sound Never had my sound turn on my record.

YouTube makes the quality bad so you cant read the names so also link on twitch in HQ so you can see death note

http://www.twitch.tv/bamfon/c/5996234

Video from my friends point of view

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see Seb Rogain issued the warning to the bounty hunter telling him to get on the ground, he turned and started shooting him so that's why i killed him, not RDM as role play and a warning was initiated mate

I was revived by a medic or a cop, now as I didn't die, I have no idea what you're on about. You're also accusing me of poor roleplay, standing infront of me with an automatic rifle in your hand. The only one RDM'ing in that video is PandaFunk.

I'd gladly upload my video as evidence.

As you can see Seb Rogain issued the warning to the bounty hunter telling him to get on the ground, he turned and started shooting him so that's why i killed him, not RDM as role play and a warning was initiated mate

Delete this aswell >< sorry

Im not sure what to think on this one, the man clearly told you to get on the ground instead of co-prorating with him you shot with yes it was with rubber bullets but where was the chance to talk or let him lower his weapon, his friend should not of shot you there was no RP from him. but it could of been resolved without a fire fight sort of deal 

Reply for Seb,  As the video will show I was there all the time and no medic came, so please upload a video to show your the medic healing you as that is very hard to believe.

As you can see where his body is all the time in the video NO medic or cop came to it. I can only go on what I see.

youtube time t=60  His body still there

Youtube time t=122  His body gone with no medic coming to it, or him running around.  As you can see I turn away from his body all the time for less then 10sec with out anyone going to it,

Youtube time t=167  he comes from a far and runs up

At Jedward, from my side It seem as you have nothing to do with Seb as you don't take part in any RP he does, only waits till we both are focused on seb to then pull out a gun and shoot us.  If you was indeed with Seb and it was planned can you please show us a video from you side showing this.

And if you are are right, then take my sincere apology but till then I can only go on what I saw, you a bystander shooting us.

We had initiated RP by telling them to get on the ground at the point he pointed his gun at my friend, so he knocked him down, then they started shooting, at the point when RP was destroyed from both ends, so to help my friend I opened fire after they had made the first shot, to get him out of the situation. I understand from my perspective it was poor RP and I should have done better. From actually watching this video I can see what I have done wrong and will reflect on that and will most certainly avoid this situation in the future.

Im not sure what to think on this one, the man clearly told you to get on the ground instead of co-prorating with him you shot with yes it was with rubber bullets but where was the chance to talk or let him lower his weapon, his friend should not of shot you there was no RP from him. but it could of been resolved without a fire fight sort of deal 
as you see in my vid, he hit my friend in the face knocking him to the ground, had to do something before he was ganna turn on me. and we did see him rob a guy at gun point. just very unlucky we had to crash right into that.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

"Nothing to resolve"

If you had come to me and spoke to me about what I had done wrong and shown me the video of how the situation had gone down, then I would have noticed I was in the wrong and would more than happy to have comped you and I still am.

We had initiated RP by telling them to get on the ground at the point he pointed his gun at my friend, so he knocked him down, then they started shooting, at the point when RP was destroyed from both ends, so to help my friend I opened fire after they had made the first shot, to get him out of the situation. I understand from my perspective it was poor RP and I should have done better. From actually watching this video I can see what I have done wrong and will reflect on that and will most certainly avoid this situation in the future.
you still killed me, with no rp. did not even have a weapon on me that could have killed you. and you still opend fire without even saying a word and with deadly force.

Yes i understand that and i apologise also i am willing to comp you for your losses and i will learn from this mistake all RP breaks down when the first bullet gets shot which was from your end

I will let the admins decide wether to upload or not. Anyhow, it does not change the fact that you, 2 bountyhunters, are acting out of your role as a bountyhunter, you act like cops.

Just because someone lost control of his car & crashed into you, you decide to raise your weapons against this poor man in the middle of a already tense situtation, as you already mentioned, even tho I told you to hit the ground.

I knocked your friend out to make a statement, to make you realize that I was serious. But you decided to fire upon me with your tazer, wich only harms wanted people, you are not supposed to know that I'm wanted in the first place.

A couple of seconds later a guy called PandaFunk killed us all without saying a word, now that is RDM.

I was revived by a cop called PCSO Ram, now stop accusing me of breaking NLR.

I play on this server for 2 reasons. #1 For having the best community ever & #2 the rules. And I would never ever intend to break any of those rules. Ever.

i was there .. and i saw Seb Rogin Getting revived by someone .. i saw it .

i did not see the shooting .. but i saw Seb laying down waiting for the medic And also  he was wearing the car fixing thing outfit :D  .. and finally they Came and when  got revived he says oh finally ... i think it took some long time ..

So Seb Did not Break NLR ! 

if all the point about Breaking NLR .. He simply Did not !  

sorry for my bad english

I was revived by a cop called PCSO Ram, now stop accusing me of breaking NLR.

I play on this server for 2 reasons. #1 For having the best community ever & #2 the rules. And I would never ever intend to break any of those rules. Ever.
you also had your NF on you still. so do not think you broke NLR very sure u could not get a new one that fast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back