What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Seb RogainNRL and Jedward RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i understand that and i apologise also i am willing to comp you for your losses and i will learn from this mistake all RP breaks down when the first bullet gets shot which was from your end
robber bullets/tazer not anything that will kill you.

That's correct, although, I was killed, RDM'ed actually, by a guy called PandaFunk. But I was, as I stated before, revived by a PCSO called Ram.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

"Nothing to resolve"

If you had come to me and spoke to me about what I had done wrong and shown me the video of how the situation had gone down, then I would have noticed I was in the wrong and would more than happy to have comped you and I still am.
I never try to resolve out right RDM, that why I felt no need to try and talk to you.

If it really is how you say it is, then I dont need to get Compensation as you never killed me (only tried to). Talk to  amdisen as you outright killed him. If you too can sort it out between yourselfs then I will take your name off the report, as I can see your trying to make things right.

I will let the admins decide wether to upload or not. Anyhow, it does not change the fact that you, 2 bountyhunters, are acting out of your role as a bountyhunter, you act like cops.

Just because someone lost control of his car & crashed into you, you decide to raise your weapons against this poor man in the middle of a already tense situtation, as you already mentioned, even tho I told you to hit the ground.

I knocked your friend out to make a statement, to make you realize that I was serious. But you decided to fire upon me with your tazer, wich only harms wanted people, you are not supposed to know that I'm wanted in the first place.

A couple of seconds later a guy called PandaFunk killed us all without saying a word, now that is RDM.
I got nothing to say to you comment as it is out right justside ways.

I have no more to reply to this thread I will let an admin have a look.

That's correct, although, I was killed, RDM'ed actually, by a guy called PandaFunk. But I was, as I stated before, revived by a PCSO called Ram.
Yea, theres no way that could be NLR as you still had the ARAC outfit and you never logged out. It's impossible to get from the ARAC HQ to Kavala in 3 minutes without logging out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to comp the guy i killed, just message me in-game when you and i are next on
its not about the money. its about the RP, was a target by your gang. you guys followed me around town, stoped us from doing what we wanted to even got kidnapped " btw good and fun kiddnaping from the PLR guys that did it, good RP "but to still follow us around town, even saying over grobleside chat on voice comes you where looking for me, then to end up getting RDM by you " in my eyes " is just a very bad way to end a good day full of awesome bounty hunter roll play with my friend.

if you did anything wrong the admins will tell you.  if the admins feel like you learned from this. good for you.

I have apologized and offered you comp, there is not much more i can do than that. 
all i ask for is some RP from your side and not to be hunted by every bandit as a bounty hunter. like i was that night mate  (; but the admins will see you learn from it and you said you would :) i myself mess up in RP at times, we are all human. Do not think anyone should get a perma ban for what you did. but do think a warrning is in the right. but only just started on this RP server so the admins will know better then me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back