What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling an exclusive isolated house

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
On this entire piece of land, this is the only house on it, and can store 1 crate. If anyone is interested in purchasing this, I am fully willing to show pictures of where it is and even give them a tour of the 'island'! Only selling if bids reach acceptable amounts to my liking, I am not a very material man so it's quite hard to swing me to sell!

Current bid: 2.1 million

Last edited by a moderator:
200k, and I'll kidnap someone of your choice and bring them to you

I can tell them where it is if ya like ;) 

Last edited by a moderator:
For obvious reasons, I won't show people where this house is, or even the island. What I can do, however, is describe the house and the island that comes with it. On this entire island, this is the only house on it, and can store 1 crate. If anyone is interested in purchasing this, I am fully willing to show pictures of where it is and even give them a tour of the island! Only selling if bids reach acceptable amounts to my liking, I am not a very material man so it's quite hard to swing me to sell!
if what you say is true, i am interested in it. I would obviously like to see pictures if it worth me selling one of my 3 houses to buy this. Im willing to start things off with a 1 million bid.

I can tell them where it is if ya like ;) 
And you are? My house is private property, secured with the latest security technology, so I highly doubt you know where it is... regardless, if details of my house are leaked then expect news from my lawyers for releasing private information.

if what you say is true, i am interested in it. I would obviously like to see pictures if it worth me selling one of my 3 houses to buy this. Im willing to start things off with a 1 million bid.
I'll add that in as a bid, and I'll send over some photos tonight when a professional photographer comes over, as well as coordinates!

And you are? My house is private property, secured with the latest security technology, so I highly doubt you know where it is... regardless, if details of my house are leaked then expect news from my lawyers for releasing private information.

I'll add that in as a bid, and I'll send over some photos tonight when a professional photographer comes over, as well as coordinates!
sorted

Pretty sure I robbed it yesterday and I know me houses 

I think I found it, next on my list.

ellidaey_island_house_01.jpg

Can vouch for Ant's house if it is infact the one he is on about. Would buy it myself if I was looking for a property. Very out of the way and a great way to store things away from the average hobo.

Can vouch for Ant's house if it is infact the one he is on about. Would buy it myself if I was looking for a property. Very out of the way and a great way to store things away from the average hobo.
can you tell me where it is? im seriously wanting to buy it if this is true

Back