What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sex animations

So this is what happens when people don't touch grass for a while....

That or get a fleshlight....

yall-need-jesus-digibyte.gif

last time there was sex emotes on the server they killed me. Put me right under a car as @Alesiathrew me under it as she was pegging me smh 

Not quite sure about this but atleast make the kiss emote a /nearby one. Looks like it should be but isn't

Not worth the dev time IMO and I'd rather stick two pencils up my nose and bang my head on a table before I have to break up 2 baldies playing sex animations outside of Pillbox.

Not worth the dev time IMO and I'd rather stick two pencils up my nose and bang my head on a table before I have to break up 2 baldies playing sex animations outside of Pillbox.
but it would be funny tho if we had calls of bauldie orgies at pillbox HAHAHAHAHAHA

-1 People are already creepy enough with what's in the server already let alone adding even more last thing we need is baldies getting hold of stuff like that, if your going down that route of RP there's already creative/funny ways to do it

/e cock_and_ball_torture

Bit weird if you ask me, when you join the discord it states in bold letters ‘this is not a erp server.’

Bit weird if you ask me, when you join the discord it states in bold letters ‘this is not a erp server.’
yes, the discord server is not a ERP server, since we do have the discord.com/roleplay link it can be confused

Back