What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SEX, DRUGS & MARMITE

Chris Robinson

NzOIhSa.jpg

RAVE HIGHLIGHTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Event location: MARMITE MINER BASE

We will have a bus service running from Athira for those that don't remember the location or do not wish to make their own way. Any vehicles puked on/vandalized is not the hosts responsibility! (I encourage you all to take the bus in order to keep the amount of cars parked around the location to a minimum just so it doesn't cause people any framerate issues.

Acid + Extacy will be added into the server to work as non sell-able drugs for the event, so bring a bit of spending money for when the dealer comes by! (Chances are we'll end up handing it around for free, but for now lets call it £5 a go)

The party will carry on until the crowd dies down, get your Red Bulls at the ready - It's gonna be an all nighter!

Please don't bring any weapons, It's a party not a bank job we're all in it to have a good time.

EDIT: Forgot to add, the event will be hosted on Server 2

Can't wait for this, it's going to be amazing! THE MAYOR WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE!!!

Ah yes  remember having one of these 'raves' back in 1942, although it only consisted in morse code, sometimes the german interpreter would request certain sequences, i have a few favourites, .--. ---. -.-.- -..- now that was somthing!

This poster really makes me thinks it's just an everyday party event, good job i will try to attend :)

With all the drugs on the go there will be some proper gurning tonight

enhanced-6716-1404898403-7.png

What is everyone wearing to the party? I don't want to clash with anyone!

i'll be there around 11ish from being at a gig! i'll be up for thisssssssssssss! i'm gonna get my party boy on. 

Bus will be waiting at the car shop in Athira after the 8pm restart, if you attend the event be sure to join "The Rave Floor" room on teamspeak, located at the very top of the list. Don't wear anything too sweaty :p See you all there!

Back