What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shiny and Revolution (Rejected - Police Chase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

The Butler
Unlinked
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): [DC] Shiny and Revolution

Description of what happened: Me, SPC Phantom and PCSO Mike just pulled over two people for reckless driving. We let them go and an off road passes by. We saw one person was wanted for murder and armed robbery. So we turn around an go after it. We see it on the right side of the road and a second later they shot at us and I was killed. Phantom and Mike got out. Phantom killed on of them and mike lived but obvious RDM.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Do not negotiate with RDM'ers

Value of item/money lost: My lunch.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) *The video started when we found out they were wanted.

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.

"for reckless driving." Show the evidence, Because that's a lie.

Revolution ran from the scene.

Also i like the fact that you did not mention that instead of impounding my vehicle, you blew it up. Or someone other person blew it up, Why was it not impounded?

Last edited by a moderator:
"We saw one person was wanted for murder and armed robbery."

I'm sure that classes as metagaming.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Do not negotiate with RDM'ers

So you couldn't even bother trying? Smooth.

*The video started when we found out they were wanted.

So you didn't record it when you metagamed but started recording when it could show they done something wrong.

A.) I ran away from the scene so right there u guys messed up i did nothing wrong. B.) Why don't you show the whole clip instead of showing the 20 secs that will benefit your side of the story. C.) Learn how to make a correct post before you try to falsely accuse someone of a wrong doing. 

"We saw one person was wanted for murder and armed robbery."

I'm sure that classes as metagaming.

So you couldn't even bother trying? Smooth.

*The video started when we found out they were wanted.

So you didn't record it when you metagamed but started recording when it could show they done something wrong.
From your post i gather that you have no idea what tools the police have.

We have a system called ANPR where we can see who has access to a car.

We use that system and our wantedlist to find criminals.

If you actually watch the clip you can see the ANPR system in the top right corner.

From our experience it is not worth the time to try and solve a RDM case ingame, better to take it to the forums where everyone can say their side of the story and then let the admins deside.

From your post i gather that you have no idea what tools the police have.

We have a system called ANPR where we can see who has access to a car.

We use that system and our wantedlist to find criminals.

If you actually watch the clip you can see the ANPR system in the top right corner.

From our experience it is not worth the time to try and solve a RDM case ingame, better to take it to the forums where everyone can say their side of the story and then let the admins deside.
How would we of known you posted on the website, You never told us that you were going to make a thread about it. So in that case how was anyone going to give our side? You wouldn't of told us and we wouldn't of got our side across if we did not have a friend already scanning the forums.

If it's not a clear case form the person posting the complaint the admins will usually send the other party a message and ask them to reply with their side of what happened in the thread.

So instead of going in here and shouting about metagaming, just please write down your side of the story and then let the admins handle it.

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.

"for reckless driving." Show the evidence, Because that's a lie.

Revolution ran from the scene.

Also i like the fact that you did not mention that instead of impounding my vehicle, you blew it up. Or someone other person blew it up, Why was it not impounded?
You were not drug dealing. Also you were not the people who were reckless driving. Read it carefully. Also when I got to the scene I didn't know what happened to the car because I had died. I didn't have other footage.

A.) I ran away from the scene so right there u guys messed up i did nothing wrong. B.) Why don't you show the whole clip instead of showing the 20 secs that will benefit your side of the story. C.) Learn how to make a correct post before you try to falsely accuse someone of a wrong doing. 
The 20 seconds? What! You killed me on sight. There is no extra footage!

you was chasing after them with sirens on surely the rp had already started, im not the biggest fan of Shiney but i think his shooting was just.

Revolution acts all badass when he RDM's people, but when I killed him the other night for robbing my buddy on the server, he cried for like half hour how I  was  RDMing and sweared down that I will be banned by  tonight. LOL gg

That was a clear case of RDM. The cops never had a chance to RP. The were driving down the road and got smoked. It seems like there are a lot of reports for the same people. It might be time for the ban hammer to start falling on people.

Again I will state if you would like to KoS people please join us on the King of the Hill server. I can always use more victims.

"We're in a sports hatchback they are in an offroad, we can catch up"

To me that sounds like you were going to approach them or head their way.

However, without proof they were carrying drugs we cannot figure out whether this was within the rules or not. I will try and sort out a definitive rule surrounding this today, so unfortunately unless said proof is there I cannot make a judgement. If there is a screenshot/video of them either fleeing from the drug dealer/processor/field or their name on the wanted list with drug trafficking next to it, then I may be able to make a decision. However this means that you, the cops will have to post evidence which backs up the player you are reporting, so I hope I am not wasting my time in asking you to do the right thing, as we will all benefit.

Wow dude, I was the one reporting you and I certainly didnt whine, I just said I would report and we would see what happens. 

There is a lot of reports of these people VDMing. Ban would be the right choice.

Saw Revolution shoot a guy dead earlier outside of the car shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back