What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shiny and Revolution (Rejected - Police Chase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any, if I did - I would have posted it here, I thought that much was obvious. But in case you don't remember, you told me to get on the ground (which I did) and then you tried to rob me, once I got back up I asked you 3 times to get down, you did not and I shot you. You then avoided the NLR, respawned in Kavala and started hurling abuse at me while I was in my Hatchback sports. 

OK, I am struggling to keep up with this post, so I am going to temporarily lock the thread, obviously PM me if anything urgent needs to be posted. I will try and resolve this now.

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.

"We're in a sports hatchback they are in an offroad, we can catch up"

To me that sounds like you were going to approach them or head their way.

However, without proof they were carrying drugs we cannot figure out whether this was within the rules or not. I will try and sort out a definitive rule surrounding this today, so unfortunately unless said proof is there I cannot make a judgement. If there is a screenshot/video of them either fleeing from the drug dealer/processor/field or their name on the wanted list with drug trafficking next to it, then I may be able to make a decision. However this means that you, the cops will have to post evidence which backs up the player you are reporting, so I hope I am not wasting my time in asking you to do the right thing, as we will all benefit.
I am sticking by my previous post that the fact the sirens were on, you were chasing them, so I am afraid a ban will not be issued this time around. PM me if anything else needs to be added. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back