What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shop safe alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobH4mm3r

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
For some reason I can`t open a Bug Report so will post it here.

I did a self test and it seems that shop safes drillings are not sending alerts out to owner, employees or police.
On several occasions I have spoken to police and asked if they had any kind of alert from my shop.

Well anyway, today I finally got round to test it for my self and asked for someone to drill the safe.

As you can see in the footage the deterrent works but no kind of alert is sent to my phone. We waited the hole procedure and no law enforcement turned up. (I have the hole length clipped to) Not at any time during or after the drilling was done was any alert sent.
I then drove down to speak to police and they didn`t have any alerts.

I thought I was putting a bug report up, but now that I am here in the suggestion section... I suggest adding an alert system of some sort to the shop safe drilling. Since your reward is higher than smashing the tills but there is no risk at all really.

would this disrupt server balance? No

pro`s: more interaction between cops, robbers and civilians due to created scenarios of hostage robberies

con`s: some dev work

This is a bug that has already been corrected for next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back