What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shop staff can lock up their own stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Brief Summary: Let staff be able to lock up a store after someone has robbed it

Detailed Suggestion: currently only the police can lock up a till once it's been robbed, a good chunk of the time the police usually have to go after the fleeing suspect or are so busy with other issues they don't always have the chance to get to the store, even if staff manage to get back and look after their store the tills are left open until the police can come around and lock it, Meaning sometimes the original robbers have ran off and then someone else can walk in 30 minutes later and still take the cash.

The Pros: More releastic that people can look after thier own store

The Cons: Dev work / Takes away from possible police jobs? (i'm sure a store owner wouldn't mind them turning up and arresting them though)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Not that i can think of?

I'm sure unless you're the one to break into it when you rob it, it says empty. Could be wrong though

I'm sure unless you're the one to break into it when you rob it, it says empty. Could be wrong though
You are correct, anyone other than the person who is breaking into it will get the "empty" message.

and yeah, I would agree as sometimes the police won't show up at all, happened to me in the past I sat there for 40 minutes,  employee even sent a police dispatch and still nothing.

Police might be busy with something else that is a priority and it would make sense as the owner/employee that you could lock the joint yourself =D

Yea this should be implemented all day long. Just FYI, Gruppe 6 can lock up the store. Just for your information. I am mainly stating a mechanic in the game/server and will not be discussing the RP behind it for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 class idea. Giving more ownership to those who own stores.

Ahhh I thought that was just employees, but makes more sense I guess would still be good to lock up as I'm guessing they can still come back 20 minutes later if they escape the cops and rob it

Yeah I've had G6 turn up a few times as well which has been useful as well, just makes sense that I can lock my own till, less pressure to spread the police and G6 so thin if it's busy 🙂

What I would love is whilst I am stocking up my shop I would love to be able to lock it whilst I stock my shop up as I have to chuck everything on the ground or else it'll be a long process but it sucks knowing someone could come in and just nick it so if I could lock it up for this reason and the other reason you have given would be amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back