What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Simon Says: With Cops

Darryl Duffy

The Marmite Miners Play Simon Says With the cops

Then Try a bank job

I would like to say sorry for how long the video is, still trying to get use to editing videos

Also a big thank you to everyone that was involved in this, we had a lot of fun hope you did too

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now on to the thank you:

Marmite Miners

Milo

Sycorax

AlfonsPappa

Luke Smith

Kazza_Cab

Borris Vagin

Chris Robinson

​

Cops

PC Kerny

PCSO Val Black

SPC Freddie

INS Simsy

SGT Fung

PC Coolioboy

DI Gazalad

SGT Jamz

Spunky Bumlove

SGT Mister Salt

PC Will King Killed Milo & Kazza Your on fire son

INS Mortan Killed The One And Only...... Me

​

Marmite Guest

Malantha Rose

​

Random Guy I Was Pretending to shoot with my Make Believe Camera Turret

D.N.I.F.C

​

Sorry if i have missed anyone, it was a long video to go through so if i missed you let me know.

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
:D  This was alot of fun for all of us i think. The bank after was just a bad idea or shoulda been RPed to even stand a chance but i left that up to you guys for a reason. Thanks for getting involved all of you. @simsy is to stronk. BTW darryl simon says go and unbind the tild key you muppet!! shh

Yeah i know but i had to use it to check my record time haha, but yeah i will set it to a new key, it also helped with getting the names to thank people.

Nice video, the metagame though... Looking into bushes with tilde etc...
I know it looks like that but i would never use anything if i seen anything to change what i do, as i said that same key is linked for me to see my record time, i am going to rebind it.

yeah you are right there, i have a lot of plans for some fun stuff the Marmite miners to do.  I will run it by everyone and @Sycorax to see what you guys think.
Mind waiting with those ideas til I'm back? :3

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Back