What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Skill check laggy when picking fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: 76561198272857140

Character ID: 20107

When did this happen: 05/04/23

Summary: Skill check laggy when picking fruit

Full Description:
Ever since the last big server update a few days ago, Fruit picking skill games have been mad laggy as ill show in a clip below sometimes even worse than what i have provided to the point some people i have spoke to have even said their game has crashed.

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17LJ2r9AAVWJul/d13375Rk16qH?invite=cr-MSxab2YsNTkxNDgxOTMs

I’ve had the same on multiple of the skill checks, repairing, smeltery, mines etc. 

Try turning on this setting. Generally helps 🙂

Can be found in the normal Fivem settings
image.png

I myself have been experiencing this bug/issue since the last big update.

I have also been having this issue and has been going on a lot recently even with that setting turned on still causes lag for it 

Hello 

i am also experiencing this issue and i have also done the setting above and i am still experiencing the skill game being laggy and also even crashing my FiveM. More so fruit picking its been laggy but my game has crashed when repairing vehicles as well. 

Same here, for me it's most skill checks in general right now & I have that setting turned on

Even with the "Fix 'UI lag'" option enabled, this is still something that happens constantly to me, also running into massive issues with opening inventory/using eye/opening chat taking multiple seconds to load. Worst UI lag I've ever experienced in FiveM, all whilst having the option enabled.

do you guys run any mods? I installed NVE again and it comes with ReSHade. ReShade caused lag. After deactivating it the lag stopped.

I have no issues at all with no graphics mods 

I have no graphics things on and always have this issue when picking fruit, found repair kits to be fine most of the time but occasionally lags too

My issues funnily were less bad with NVE installed. Since uninstalling it's gotten a lot worse, also getting constantly freezes whilst just driving around. 

R9 5900x, 3070ti, 32GB @ 4000Mhz. Certainly not a specs issue, nothing goes above 40% usage. It's so odd.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back