What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

So... about the Y-32 Xi'an?

Don't see what the problem is. Ghost Hawk is useless as it takes up 4 men, can't shoot ground targets and just chases helicopters during the gun fight.

If we want to start moaning about weaponry fairness, I want to get a Spar16s with round drum mags at SPC rather than my spud gun. (not really I don't care)
think you miss the point , no one is complaining about getting a new air vehicle , infact we are delighted and very thankful to management for allowing us to have it, but the point is the ghost hawk DOES!!!! shoot ground targets when in combat inside unmc land and by ground targets i mean men on the .50 cal off roads,  

Now the ghost hawk is far from useless when piloted by people with exceptional flying skills which everybody admits the unmc has ,

All we are saying is in realistic terms a operating military force would have an armed air vehicle in there arsenal capable of defending there territory when under attack from an opposing armed military aircraft

As for your complaints about the caliber of your weaponry you need to moan at your command as they are responsible for choosing which rank gets which weapon just like unmc command are for choosing theres

All we need is 2 of these positioned at each base for AA capability.

static_titan_aa.png

the Xian realy reminds me of this 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone in the unmc want to trade the y32 for a ghost hawk, I know where dad hides the keys. you have to pinkie promise to bring it back though.

Can you sling-load the 50cal with a gunner in the back?

Personally I like this thing. Makes me think of the Avengers, but I like it.

UNMC Dropping in on operations like 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back