What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sofia 2 storage box house

tristanboy15

Banned
I am selling a beautiful 2 storage box in Sofia. Due to me being on school I can not make any pictures. However, @WhoisDan can confirm that I am not lying because I've shown him the house. I will try to make some pictures when I get home, but the bidding starts at 300k. After every bid the bid must increase with 50k. The house is located near the main road and can be entered by opening a fence.

**The buyer will need to pay the additional £1.050.000 to buy it with the windows key.

The internet where I am blocks the pictures, but when i get home ill look at them. Is a one story house?

0f2c88e119cc3ff5303b2f9cdafe1704.png

@tristanboy15

He has the money.

@tristanboy15

He has the money.
Thank you, I wasn't sure when I was looking at his profile, because he made his forum account at the 13th of March. I'm sorry @Nicklas Bendtner. Do you still wish to bid higher than the 1.2mil?

@Crumpets do you also still wish to bid? if not I might sell it to @Jaegarn for the 1.2 million.

** The house will also need to be bought with windows key for the 1.050.000 as I mentioned. Just to make sure you have read it before you refrain!

I am going to wait till 15:20 (GMT +1) which is 14:20 GMT. I will go home then and sell it to the highest offer, if you're online ofcourse.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only have 2.5 mil, i cant go any higher and still be able to buy the house with the original price.

I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This house is succesfully sold to: @Jaegarn. I have been very busy, so you might aswell want to send me a private message. Tonight I will get home at 10 PM gmt +1 (22:00). If you have teamspeak, you can probably find me in the [REV] Lobby. Or look for [REVOLUTION]. My teamspeak name is [REV] Syndicate so you could possibly message a few gang members! =)

Back