What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

**SOLD** GENERALS BERET FOR SALE **SOLD**

How about you return UNMC property, and we will not raid your house and liberate it from you?

@Gurlanin Its going to be rather hard to raid my house and liberate it from me when it's sitting nice and tight on my head. if you want it back then your going to have to put your money where your mouth is and throw in a bid ;)

@Scott S I will post pictures soon, what's your offer?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you return UNMC property, and we will not raid your house and liberate it from you?
How about you keep ya mouth shut unless you're bidding eh? No need for more empty handed threats, as we all know that Clarity will be residing in the safe zone of kavala square.

How about you keep ya mouth shut unless you're bidding eh? No need for more empty handed threats, as we all know that Clarity will be residing in the safe zone of kavala square.
That was my bid!

I thought it perfectly fair ...

@Hoax seeing as I won't be able to do the trade till I'm home after work today the bidding will remain open until 3-4 pm.

@Neon is currently the highest bidder at 400k 

@TCK James Blezard don't worry I will, if you need me you can find me in my new home, The bearded clam :) 

Back