What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

some ketamine tunes from our good friend mental :)

Dylan

Banned
hello friends i asked mental for some mlg songs and he gave me some ket songs 

thought id share my fav ones with u

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

5-star-rating.jpg
  "Perfect Playlist for people with no ambitions in their life. Duhh."

I can warmly recommend mental's famous "ket"-Playlist. Most of you people should know it already from s!ck drug parties @ the Train Station and Airport Toilettes. Those tunes are made to make you loose control over your life. It will turn you from a loving, caring & intelligent family person into a ratchet a$$ hood rat within the first 5 Tracks. Make sure to bring Spoons, Glue and Plastic bags to experience the full adventure of the "ket"-Playlist. Also make sure to quitt your job & sell all your belongings so you can spend the money on shit ass drugs made in some fat ugly sweating mans garage. I used to be a normal girl with a normal life BUT after being a dare devil and trying to find myself and listening to this unique Playlist I lost control over my life. Order Pizza atleast once a week and became Admin of an Internet Community where some other loyal music fans pretend to be the Popo or some whacky rebels. I scream "VDM" or "RDM" on a daily base and get spammed 24/7 on a thing called TS. Gosh my mother is so disappointed when she sees me. I love it! If you also want to end up like me you should totally throw away everything you learned in your life and say "YOLO". Come join the Shapeshifters. We even have the mastermind himself - mental - within our ranks."

(I am just joking people don't take anything but the Pizza part serious please x)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I expected even more ket from this music. But apart from that, I fully endorse this to everyone. Ages 7 to 45.

Ket is not just a drug, it's a lifestyle.

I have a feeling I am too old to understand this thread......

No, like I said, ages 7-45. Just embrace ket as your one and only savior.

Jump into the shapeshifters  chan  when I'm there and I'll get mental to sort u out with regards to ket

Wow sensational thanks for the tunes Dylan. I know we've had our differences in the past with me poking fun at your larger than life welsh appearance but I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise for doing so. Right its not on and in the end of the day its bullying dil. Right If I ever see a welshman in a bucket hat at V fest with his jaw still at home I'll come and say sorry in person.

Anyways as for the tunes. This takes me back to my time as a DI in a police force on ket fueled rampages around Kavala city centre and I would like to thank you personally for awaking this nostalgia within myself @DylanS. Alright if ever wanna speak on ts about our problems feel free to slide in my dms.

Regards,

Former DI Matt

Wow sensational thanks for the tunes Dylan. I know we've had our differences in the past with me poking fun at your larger than life welsh appearance but I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise for doing so. Right its not on and in the end of the day its bullying dil. Right If I ever see a welshman in a bucket hat at V fest with his jaw still at home I'll come and say sorry in person.

Anyways as for the tunes. This takes me back to my time as a DI in a police force on ket fueled rampages around Kavala city centre and I would like to thank you personally for awaking this nostalgia within myself @DylanS. Alright if ever wanna speak on ts about our problems feel free to slide in my dms.

Regards,

Former DI Matt
:eek: omg! x 

Back