What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff list out of date

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomTheDoge

Plate Spinner
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Quick thing or 2 to make a note of.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/staff/ is rather out of date showing both staff members that have stepped down, and not showing the new member support additions from around 2 weeks + ago! I would also suggest that the development team probably want adding to the list as well.

Who's Online list at the bottom of the front page is also a little bit inconsistent as clicking on a specific rank and being given a list of the people with that rank returns a rather inaccurate list also. Wilco and Ciaran don't show up in the management list. Vaffla doesn't show up as dev team etc.

Only a small issue but would probably be nice to have a consistent list of your staff so that people know who they need to approach about specific issues and such.

I know for a fact that wilco is going to et around adding the new member support to the list (I believe only he can) but to be honest it's not something of the highest priority.

Im sure they appreciate being made aware Tom!

If I haven't made myself clear enough (it's a little bit hard to explain) let me know and I will post some screenshots when possible.

I believe the problem with the who is online shows their primary group, e.g I believe there may be a seperate administrator group (the built in forum damn) for wilco and Ciaran just with the title Management tag instead of Administrator and the other members are in the custom made management group, but the tab at the bottom only shows the management group with Neo, Vladic and Cardoso. Where as the staff list is setup to show both?

Vaffla isn't in the dev group as his investor tag takes priority.

Normally on IP Board the staff list is customisable by whose in what group, so if the new member support haven't been given forum permissions and aren't in the group they won't show up? That or it is done a manual way 

Last edited by a moderator:
o be honest it's not something of the highest priority.
Of course it's not but might as well build up the list so that we're 100% sure they are aware :)

so if the new member support haven't been given forum permissions and aren't in the group they won't show up?
They don't have forum permissions yet but I think that illustrates the point somewhat.

Once again, not a rush to get it fixed or anything but would be nice at some point since some of the member supports aren't really noticeable as staff members when posting on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way it is setup, only Wilco can give staff team tags on the forums. Staff tags are usually assigned at the meeting on Friday, but last week Wilco was not able to make it, so the new staff members didn't get their tags. Once they have tags, they are automatically added to the staff page. (or removed for that matter - when my tags bugged out I was removed from the staff page)

The way it is setup, only Wilco can give staff team tags on the forums. Staff tags are usually assigned at the meeting on Friday, but last week Wilco was not able to make it, so the new staff members didn't get their tags. Once they have tags, they are automatically added to the staff page. (or removed for that matter - when my tags bugged out I was removed from the staff page)
That was the thing that was confusing me. Sounds good to me. Consider this as solved then I suppose XD

I believe Wilco will get to it when he has time at the moment they are really busy with bringing new things to the community trust me.

We're aware of this issue and it has been discussed recently. Thanks for reporting, added to "to be fixed".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back