What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff Team Openings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the good lucks guys, I too have applied for the first time and excited to see where it goes!

@Prent hope you get it mate.

Good luck, everyone
You to then you can claim the salt flats as its own nation like we all know you want to

You to then you can claim the salt flats as its own nation like we all know you want to
Even staff don't have such immense power!!! No one can tame the salt flats, she is a powerful beast

One day after the deadline is my one year mark here at RoleplayUK😀😂

Last edited by a moderator:
How does one know if they get accepted or denied? I know that you got sent a message but if you get accepted will you be accepted on the 26th or whenever they read your application and accept it? 

How does one know if they get accepted or denied? I know that you got sent a message but if you get accepted will you be accepted on the 26th or whenever they read your application and accept it? 
you will get told a few days if not on the day of the applications closing.

If your application is successful you will be contacted via teamspeak or by any other means. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications already submitted it will be very difficult to supply everyone with an outcome. We will try to give feedback to some applicants if we feel it's necessary, however like i said there is a lot we have to go through and read before we can get to them stages!

good luck gentlemen/ladys

may the one best suited for the position get it ^^

Question. The thread states that you're "hiring new staff members". Is there an exact number, or will it just be whoever is deserved of such a position?

I'm sending in my application shortly.

Best of luck to all who apply!

giphy.gif

Question. The thread states that you're "hiring new staff members". Is there an exact number, or will it just be whoever is deserved of such a position?

I'm sending in my application shortly.

Best of luck to all who apply!

giphy.gif
The number is never set in stone, we normally have an approximate number, yet it depends on the situation when the applications are reviewed on how many are accepted.

Not long before the applications close! I do wish everyone the best of luck again if you do apply for the position! 

Just saw that I didn't wish everybody luck :O. Ooh well. Goodluck everyone. I'm not going to apply. Since I want to focus on my medic career :)

The staff leads after going through everyone's apps:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back