What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff Team Openings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 minutes ago, Vladic Ka said:

The staff leads after going through everyone's apps:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hahaha

can the staff disclose how many applications you guys got? would love to know the number XD

We are all ready to welcome the successful applicants into our office

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At what time on the 26th do the applications close?

This is when the tension really starts to build!

I really hope I pass the application stage, but good luck to everyone else who applied aswell!

This is when the tension really starts to build!

I really hope I pass the application stage, but good luck to everyone else who applied aswell!
All I have to do is to pray that they might accept some people that are under 16. And hopefully I'm one of them, you never know :)If I don't succeed hopefully I will see you in staff Jack :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What time will interviews be roughly? I'm away until tomorrow afternoon and just incase I get lucky, what time do i need to be on by.

What time will interviews be roughly? I'm away until tomorrow afternoon and just incase I get lucky, what time do i need to be on by.
I wouldn't mind knowing this too as I'm not around tonight I will be back on tomorrow though, how will we be informed if we have applied the application stage ? 

Will all the successful applicants be interviewed or just the people on teamspeak at one specific time?

Will all the successful applicants be interviewed or just the people on teamspeak at one specific time?
We will review each application and if they are moved on to the interview stage, everyone who's application was successful will be interviewed. 

Good luck to those that have applied - If you don't get in this time around, don't be disheartened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back