What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Star citizen anyone?

Got the Avenger, the "bounty hunter" ship. Haven't played any of the game yet since id rather wait for the full release . Is the gameplay yet worth playing? And if I get it right everyone who didnt bought the game can play it for free till the 17th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna dl now. Might not get a chance to play it today though as we are working through some more update stuff.

Edit: jeese this game is expensive. What package should I go for??????

Gonna dl now. Might not get a chance to play it today though as we are working through some more update stuff.

Edit: jeese this game is expensive. What package should I go for??????
The aroura is a good starter

If you look at the price of the game I think the demo itself would cost you at least twenty pounds lol xD I've looked into this game a lot, always liked to try it but the price of a decent starting ship just puts me off.. =(
@Slater has a org with too many ships, I am joining them without any ships since they got approx. 2 ships per person currently. You are free to join us also Khandamir, Buster and Gregory has been thinking of joining also! :)

Just played for about 30 mins with a friend. New controls made everything so confusing!

My other mate had an issue logging  in, something about cookies not being aligned or something idk

It's a good game I think. Lots of fun  to be had. 3.0 is where the real fun begins though, and until  that's out all there really is to do is multicrew and hold Kareah from anyone who tries to come  in. Also baiting  people for gunfights in the chat is fun  too. 

Also anyone looking to get a copy of the game, feel free to use my referral code and get me some free stuff ;) 

STAR-YDVB-CMRC 

@Vladic Kaabsolutely no idea, there's no release announced. I would say within the next year though. 6 months if you're optimistic. 

@Vladic Ka3.0s announced to be before the end of the year, it was said at CitizenCon (The convention for all things Star Citizen)

I bought this back in Feb 2015 but it wasn't very optimised. Downloaded it last night and will be jumping in to try it out tomorrow. 

Back