What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star citizen anyone?

What Azamai said ^^ A couple of us are in an org together, give me a message if anyone is interested .... quite a lot of us, myself included, have invested a lot into ships :p

Is SC now open world like it was going to be? I remember it was only combat arena for a period of time? Im wanting to buy the game but would prefer if it was open world

I have this - Haven't played it for a few weeks - can't figure it out. I seem to be able to take off and that's about it. Maybe I need to try again, it looks stunning!

Is SC now open world like it was going to be? I remember it was only combat arena for a period of time? Im wanting to buy the game but would prefer if it was open world
It's partially open world at the moment, but on full release the multiplayer "Persistent Universe" will be fully open world.

Currently, you can do the following:

1. Hangar mode (Walk around in your hanger looking at your ship)
  2. Arena Commander (Dogfighting, freeflight etc.)
  3. Area 18 (A small city where you can walk around - a demo of how cities will work)
  4. Persistent Universe (Currently quite small, but have 2 main space stations and several locations to jump to. It's open world so you can fly and around, do missions etc.)
When 3.0 is released, there will be more available in the PU. 

When the game is fully out, there will also be "Squadron 42" which is the single player campaign.

Tried it last night. Ran pretty badly on my computer (even with optimisation) and I just got pretty confused. Think I'll wait for beta or open release.

My lovely ship <3

F44E77AC8AC0086B446611C17DAFDBEBBAD89C65

Currently there are lots of sales going on - new ships each day this week, and many are limited time only!

Back