What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Swedish DJ Avicii dies at 28

Im from Sweden and ive heard things of what happened. 
That doesn't mean much tbh, it is most likely more speculation than fact. If you do the simple search of "Avicci Drugs" it will come up with multiple things about drinking habits & needing to have Gall Blader etc removed due to excessive Drinking but nothing about drugs. Heavy Drinking repeatedly mentioned about why he stopped touring etc but I cannot find anything which links him to drugs except his profession, & the thing linking him there is Generic & not because of anything he has done.

@mouldykipper

That doesn't mean much tbh, it is most likely more speculation than fact. If you do the simple search of "Avicci Drugs" it will come up with multiple things about drinking habits & needing to have Gall Blader etc removed due to excessive Drinking but nothing about drugs. Heavy Drinking repeatedly mentioned about why he stopped touring etc but I cannot find anything which links him to drugs except his profession, & the thing linking him there is Generic & not because of anything he has done.

@mouldykipper
Yes, but doesn't mean it wasn't drugs. They are likely the case for the death of a lot of younger people.

Yes, but doesn't mean it wasn't drugs. They are likely the case for the death of a lot of younger people.
With someone of his status tho, eventhough "retired" someone doing drugs would get out to the news outlets very quickly & although he hasn't been hitting as big as he used to, it would still spread like wildfire. If not, there would still be some reddit page somewhere talking about it, which I was unable to find. Like even on the 6th & 10th page of Google...

Last edited by a moderator:
With someone of his status tho, eventhough "retired" someone doing drugs would get out to the news outlets very quickly & although he hasn't been hitting as big as he used to, it would still spread like wildfire. If not, there would still be some reddit page somewhere talking about it, which I was unable to find.
I'm not saying he did, i merely said it was a possibility.

Whatever the poor bloke died of it's a shame cause he had some real talent. EDM has lost a valued artist today,he wasn't really my cup of tea but he did have really good cross section appeal 

Back